HOUSTON, May 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Veccram (https://www.veccram.com/) recently announced that its free, roadside assistance app for small passenger vehicles is now live and available for download from both the Apple and Android app stores. The Veccram app represents the first such service offered to both passenger vehicles and semi/dually trucks simultaneously. After just a single download, Veccram provides free access to fully vetted roadside assistance mechanics, any day or time, giving drivers peace of mind. Veccram currently covers some of the largest cities in the U.S., adding new cities regularly to its ever-expanding service area. Veccram also allows service providers a way to add new income streams to their business, while growing their professional reputations through valuable advertising.
"Breaking down while on a road trip is one of the worst-case scenarios for any supply driver, but it's especially frightening for drivers of passenger vehicles," said Veccram President, Ronald Wilson. "No one wants to be stranded, but being stranded in a strange place is the worst. And even with smart phones, it's not always easy to find the closest mechanics in your area, or be sure that their services are affordable and trustworthy. That's where Veccram comes in. It's always available when you need it. We have a continually updated group of service providers to choose from: so, if you ever break down and need help you can trust, trustworthy providers are just a phone call away."
Veccram: Roadside Assistance for Passenger Vehicles
Perfect for drivers of passenger vehicles, Veccram Roadside Assistance uses a no-Internet, GPS-connectivity. And Veccram was specifically designed to be user friendly:
- Drivers download the app to their smartphone, through either Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- In case of a breakdown or need for roadside assistance, drivers simply enable their current location and browse the service providers located near them.
- Drivers can contact the nearest service provider of their choice, directly through the app. The provider offers an estimated service-time based on the driver's specific service requirement. Drivers may accept, or contact another provider.
- After a provider is selected, drivers wait for assistance to arrive. And because the providers are always local, total wait-time is guaranteed to be less than one hour – usually no more than 30 minutes.
- After receiving mechanical services, drivers pay the provider. Payment can occur through the app, or in-person to the provider.
The Veccram service area is constantly growing, and is currently available in twelve states and dozens of major cities, including Tampa, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburg and others.
Veccram: New Income For Service Providers
Service providers that become part of the Veccram network gain access to a large pool of potential customers, without having to spend money on advertising fees. Veccram offers service providers a steady source of customers in their area, who arrive directly through the app. Providers must sign up to become part of the network, and can receive approval the same day.
- Providers accept service appointments during time-windows that they choose.
- Veccram matches only drivers and providers within a half-hour radius of each other, always ensuring short travel times to service calls.
- Providers receive quick, hassle-free payment via a secure PayPal connection. No more waiting for checks or claims forms.
- Providers conveniently and safely grow their businesses while building their reputations.
Veccram is America's leading on-demand roadside assistance service for 18-wheelers and small passenger vehicles. Veccram provides the fastest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance experience for drivers, while being a convenient source of new clients and income for service providers. Veccram also offers tow-truck services to passenger vehicles, Medium Duty Trucks, and Heavy Duty Semi-Trucks as well. And Veccram offers all of this without a subscription, contract or membership fee. Learn more about how Veccram can help you stay safely on the road at: www.Veccram.com.