MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vendavo, the leading provider of revenue and price optimization and management solutions, today announced it will be showcasing its Big Data solutions at the Dreamforce 2014 conference, held from Oct. 13-16, 2014, in San Francisco. Vendavo empowers sales organizations to confidently raise prices and control discounts, without losing volume and risking loss of business, while easily integrating with customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce.
"The world of sales is changing; buyers are increasingly more educated and rarely begin negotiating until after they've done their research," said Neil Lustig, CEO of Vendavo. "Modern salespeople need to be armed with data to inform their decision-making and ensure that their deals, and ultimately their companies, remain profitable. Vendavo provides a powerful opportunity for Dreamforce attendees to learn how to augment their business acumen with precise target prices and discounts for maximum profitability."
Attendees at Dreamforce 2014 can anticipate the following from Vendavo:
- Brenda Richter, pricing expert and former Director of Worldwide Pricing Tools at Dell, Inc., will present "Always Be Closing (More) Efficiently." She will share how to leverage Vendavo with Salesforce.com to increase deal velocity and empower sales teams by integrating real-time deal executions. Register here.
- Hands-on demonstration of Vendavo Power & Risk, the company's latest product offering that leverages customer transactional data to enable sales teams to confidently raise prices and control discounts, without risking loss of business.
- Hands-on demonstration of Vendavo Profit Advisor, the cloud-based profit discovery engine that converts Big Data into immediately actionable insights to help businesses boost margins.
- Representatives at the Vendavo booth N1028 will demonstrate how the company equips sales teams with the optimized prices they need to win negotiations without sacrificing profit. Visitors to the booth can also learn how to pre-order a copy of Vendavo's latest eBook, "The Path to Peak Profitability: How to Empower Sales With Data-Driven Pricing."
Vendavo completed a record first half of 2014, with a nearly 30-percent growth in bookings and the release of two breakthrough solutions for price and sales effectiveness. On October 1, Francisco Partners, a global technology-focused private equity firm, announced it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Vendavo.
To learn more about Vendavo, stop by booth N1028 in the Cloud Expo at The Moscone Center in San Francisco, from October 13-16. Register now.
Connect with Vendavo at Dreamforce 2014:
- Follow Vendavo on Twitter and on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Vendavo at Dreamforce 2014 here
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter and use the official #d14 hashtag
Vendavo harnesses the power of Big Data to generate actionable insights that enable businesses to sell more profitably. Our price optimization and management solutions help global customers make better data-driven decisions for pricing and sales effectiveness. Using cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise, Vendavo boasts the largest number of implementations for B2B enterprises in the industry, having helped more than 300 company divisions dramatically increase revenue, improve profit margins and maximize shareholder value. The Silicon Valley firm has on-premises, hybrid, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings available for different customer needs and requirements. Located across the globe, Vendavo is the solution of choice for Fortune 500 companies in industries such as chemicals and process industries, consumer packaged goods, wholesale distribution, energy and utilities, technology, industrial manufacturing, and medical devices and consumables. Learn how you can increase frontline responsiveness and effectiveness at http://www.vendavo.com.
About Dreamforce 2014
Dreamforce 2014 is the world's largest software event. It unites Salesforce experts, partners and customers to demonstrate how companies of all sizes and industries are running their business from their phone and connecting with customers in a whole new way. With keynotes that showcase visionary technology, more than 1,500 specialized sessions, thousands of live demos and inspiring customer stories, attendees will learn how to transform how they sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers.