ATLANTA, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- VeriStor Systems, an advanced IT solutions provider specializing in virtual infrastructure and enterprise private, public and hybrid cloud services and solutions, today announced its 15-year anniversary. The fast growing solution provider, recently recognized as part of an elite group of companies to be awarded the CRN Triple Crown Award, is celebrating a decade and a half of success, growth and history-making milestones.
"VeriStor's growth and expansion has been astounding. But even more than that is the way we've been able to build our team with the same passion and customer-focused commitment we had when we started a decade and a half ago," said Ashby Lincoln, CEO, VeriStor. "Our success has consistently revolved around our customer commitment to providing the unbiased guidance organizations need to solve their IT challenges and fuel the agility and productivity they need to meet changing business goals with continuity and efficiency. We are proud of our 15-year history and look forward to decades more to come."
Over the course of VeriStor's 15 year history, it has received significant accolades and attained impressive milestones. Among them include:
- Named Top Workplaces in Atlanta by Atlanta Journal Constitution in 2016, 2015 and 2014
- Named to Atlanta's Best Places to Work by Atlanta Business Chronicle for four consecutive years beginning in 2013
- Awarded the CRN Triple Crown Award in 2016, named to CRN Tech Elite 250 for six consecutive years, beginning in 2011, and the CRN Solution Provider 500 list for eight consecutive years, beginning in 2009. Also recognized as a CRN Fast Growth 100 company for five years, starting 2007.
- Listed in the Inc. 5000 for eight consecutive years beginning in 2006
- Recognized in the 2016 Talkin' Cloud 100 List of Cloud Service Providers
Vendor partner recognitions include:
- Named to numerous partner advisory boards and councils including: Arrow Advisory Board, Commvault Advisory Board, Dell/EMC Executive Council, Dell/EMC PTAB, HPE Converged Infrastructure Council, HPE Executive Council, HPE Helion Council, HPE Marketing Executive, Trend Micro Executive Council, Veeam Advisory Board, VMware Executive Council, VMware Technical Council, and the Zerto Advisory Board.
- Received the Trend Micro Technology Leadership Award in 2015 and Strategic Partner of the Year, 2012
- Named the Commvault 2015 and 2014 Partner of the Year – Southeast Region
- Certified as an HP CloudAgile Partner Program Member in 2013 and opened one of the inaugural HP Cloud Centers of Excellence
- Named HP 3PAR Southeast Partner of the Year for five consecutive years, beginning 2008
- Named Trend Micro 2012 Southeast Strategic Partner of the Year
- Recognized as a Dell Southeast Partner of the year for three consecutive years, starting in 2010
- Received VMware's First to Market with DR to the Cloud award, 2011 and Rising Star award, 2008
- Awarded Veeam's ProPartner of the Year award 2010
Key organizational milestones this year have additionally included the expansion of VeriStor's Cloud Practice and the launch of its DevOps and Software Development Division, Forty8Fifty Labs. The company also moved into new Atlanta-based offices in 2015.
About VeriStor Systems, Inc.
At VeriStor, we design, implement and manage IT solutions that fuel business productivity. As an end-to-end solutions provider, VeriStor specializes in enterprise data storage, virtual infrastructure, public, private and hybrid cloud services, migration, and technology financing. Headquartered in Atlanta, VeriStor delivers solutions nationwide to enterprise and mid-market companies in all industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, education and federal, state and local government. To learn how VeriStor can help you achieve an IT infrastructure that accelerates business growth, improves efficiencies and reduces costs, visit: http://www.veristor.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/veristor-celebrates-15-year-anniversary-300365064.html
SOURCE VeriStor Systems