PUNE, India, Dec. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Video Conferencing Market size is expected to reach USD 6.37 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of cloud applications in conferencing as many organizations are developing video conferencing based on cloud to offer invitations to other users without any specific device upgrade or plug-ins. This is one of the vital factors in boosting the Video Conferencing Market share during the forecast period. Furthermore, globalization has also created growth opportunities and aided the growth of the market. According to the United Nations survey rapid economic growth in many countries and regions, has helped the world GDP grow from around 50 trillion USD in 2000 to 75 trillion USD in 2016. In addition, the fast-moving development and advancement of new technologies will favor healthy growth of the market.
According to the report, published by Fortune Business Insight in a report, titled "Video Conferencing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Telepresence, Integrated, Desktop and Service-based), By Application (Small Room, Huddle Rooms, Middle Rooms and Large Rooms), By Enterprise Size (Small and Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026" the market size stood at USD 3.02 billion in 2018. The report offers essential insights into all the prevailing trends of the Video Conferencing Market size. It shares an all-encompassing synopsis of all the segments and provides analytical statistics on the different regions of the market. It is created after extensive research followed by complete analysis to support companies, stakeholders, financers and potential investors. It is designed with an aim to provide a vibrant illustration of the market size. In addition, it also includes the latest advancement and development, product launches, acquisitions, collaborations & partnerships, and others.
To gain more insights into the market with detailed table of content and figures, click here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/video-conferencing-market-100293
Launch of Logitech Tap by Logitech will Augment Healthy Growth
Logitech, an American-Swiss provider of the personal computer and mobile peripherals launched Logitech Tap, a touch-control display which features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, an HDMI port for local content sharing, physically secured cabling, and multiple mounting options for a variety of meeting room layouts. Logitech partnered with Google, Microsoft, and Zoom to create a range of bundled solutions, mainly available from resellers and AV integrators. The launch of the Logitech tap will promote the Video Conferencing Market growth owing to its facilities, AV, and communications & collaboration systems. Furthermore, the advantages of video conferencing solutions such as reduced cost, improved workforce productivity and time optimization of business will fuel demand among organizations. In addition, increasing demand for the visually-driven communication system (such as video conferencing) will facilitate the growth of the market.
Request a Sample Copy: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/video-conferencing-market-100293
Strategic Partnership and Collaboration Will Create Business Opportunities in North America
Geographically, the market is categorized into five North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific was valued at USD 0.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. The increasing mergers between key players for the launch of advanced video conferencing products will enable growth in the Asia Pacific. The market is expected to flourish in countries such as India and Korea owing to the increasing investment by government and foreign investors. North America witnessed significant growth in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. The increasing focus of companies towards strategic partnership and collaboration with other players to develop innovative products will create lucrative opportunities for the market in North America. For instance, in October 2019, Pexip AS and Kinly completed the partnership to expand their enterprise. This partnership will ensure better availability of their Pexip offering across all the regions.
The market in Europe to expand rapidly, the growth in the region is witnessed due to the increasing development activities by major companies in countries, such as U.K., Germany, France, and others. The rising demand for unified communication solutions in the region will augur healthy for the market. The Video Conferencing Market growth in MEA and Latin America is expected to grow steadily owing to the fewer initiatives and investments done by government and local players.
List of Major Companies in the Global Video Conferencing Market are:
- Cisco Systems
- Blue Jeans Network, Inc.
- Polycom Inc. (Plantronics, Inc.)
- Adobe Systems
- Logitech International S.A.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- Avaya Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/video-conferencing-market-100293
Table of Content:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Global Video Conferencing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Applications
- Small Room
- Huddle Rooms
- Middle Rooms
- Large Rooms
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Enterprises Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/video-conferencing-market-100293
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in Information & Technology Industry)
Browse Related Reports:
- Unified Communication Market Size, Share and Global by Application (Video, Telephony, Conferencing and others), By Deployment (On-premise & Cloud-Based/Hosted), By Industry Vertical (Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing and others) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Video Live Streaming Solutions Market Size, Share and Global By Deployment Type (Cloud based & On-premise), By Solutions (Editing and Transcoding, Delivery and Distribution, others), By Industry Vertical (Education, Government, Gaming and others) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Video On Demand Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Technology (SVOD, TVOD, AVOD), Content Type (Sports, Music, TV Entertainment, Kids, Movies), and Regional Forecast 2018-2025
- Identity and Access Management Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Component (Provisioning, Directory Services, Single Sign-On, Others), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premises), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Retail and Consumer Packed Goods, Others) And Regional Forecast 2019-2026
- Virtual Reality Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Offering (Hardware, Software), By Technology (Nonimmersive, Semi-Immersive), By Industry Vertical (Gaming & Entertainment Media, Healthcare, Education, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing), By Application (Training & Simulation, Educational, Attraction, Research & Development) and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026
- 5G Infrastructure Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Component (Fibers, Cables, Antenna, Transceiver, Wireless Backhaul, Modem, Router), By Communication Infrastructure (Small Cell, Macro Cell, Radio Access Network (RAN), Distributed Antenna System (DAS)), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
- Small Cell 5G Network Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Application (Residential & SOHO, Enterprises and Others), By Communication Infrastructure (Femtocell, Metrocell, Picocell and Microcell), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
Website: Fortune Business Insights™
Follow us on:
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights