BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Viettel attends Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona (Spain) between the 25th and the 28th of February 2019. The theme of this year event is "Intelligent Connectivity". This is the 5th time in a row that Viettel is the only representative of Vietnam to attend the biggest annual event of the mobile technology industry worldwide.
There are 8 solutions of Viettel, which categorized to 4 group of smart solutions, has been present at the MWC 2019, including:
- The first group is smart network solution, which aimed at customize personally to each customer in business and personal. Simultaneously, supporting the system, which will reach billions of subscribers when implementing internet of things services;
- The second group is smart city solution which focus on satisfying the demand of solution that able to supervise, coordinate all sectors that directly affecting on the city's activities, such as: Traffic, Public Security, Emergency Response, etc;
- The third group is network security solutions which serve the demands of early detection of abnormalities or remote attacks on the IT systems of organizations.
- The final group is smart terminal devices for the maritime industry, which supports both the management demands of functional agencies and the need to protect fishermen at sea.
All of these solutions are built based on solving Viettel's or Vietnam's issues and implemented in 11 markets that Viettel is operating.
In addition to introducing products, which reflect the vision of digital transformation, Viettel aims to find partners to jointly research, produce and deploy 5G in Vietnam.
Mr. Tao Duc Thang, Vice Chairman of Viettel Group said: "When bringing 8 digital solutions to the Mobile World Congress, we would like to introduce that Viettel is not only a Top 30 telecom company in the world, but also is a digital solution provider."
Just before MWC 2019 opening day, the Mobile Association - GSMA announced that Viettel is one of the first 50 operators in the world and the only one in Vietnam that has successfully implemented NB-IoT technology - technology helps deploy IoTs. Successful implementation of NB-IoT is one of the steps to build digital society in Vietnam.
The Mobile World Congress is the largest technology event of the year in the mobile industry, attracting 200 countries and territories (of which 60% come from Europe, 18% from the Americas and 15% from Asia). MWC has an average of over 2,400 exhibitors and attracts more than 3,500 international media agencies to attend and report.
Information box: 8 solution Viettel brings to MWC 2019
1. Group 1: Solutions for Smart Telco
1.1. vOCS 3.0: vOCS is the real-time billing system with latest version which supports the construction of virtual telecommunications network and non-users (M2M) up to billions of subscribers.
1.2. EPC (Evolved Packet Core) is a packet core switching system that providing converged voice and data on a 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) network enabling users to use data faster and set up volte voice with low latency as well as to secure information when accessing data.
1.3. Viettel Geolocation: This is a pioneering and advanced product that supports active detection of radio problems and location of network issues at all time, thereby providing an important input to attain customer satisfaction.
1.4. Campaign Management System: the software helps network operator personalize marketing activities on each customer by evaluating consumer habits and trends.
2. Group 2: Solutions for Smart city
2.1. Smart Operating Center is a workplace focusing on monitoring and administering various fields which directly affect the city's activities such as: Traffic, Public Security, Emergency Response, Rescue, Power supply, Urban lighting, Water supply, Weather, Environment, etc., of state management agencies, public service enterprises of the city.
2.2. Smart parking: The system integrates information on the number of parking spots, filling rate, opening hours, parking fees, etc., the application allows users to conveniently search, book and pay parking fees.
3. Group 3: Network security solutions
3.1. Viettel SOC: Is the system to detect abnormalities or attacks occurred in the information technology system of organizations.
4. Group 4: Marine Communication solutions
This is a set of solutions consisting of 4 products: S-Tracking cruise ship monitoring equipment, AIS automatic identification system, HF communication transceiver and Personal Location Beacon equipment. Products of Viettel are easy to use having water and good impact resistance, high capacity battery, stable operation, far-sighted range, high accuracy and suitable for Vietnamese people with cheaper prices than available foreign products.
SOURCE Viettel Group