OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VinSolutions, the marketplace leader of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools for the automotive industry and Haystak Digital Marketing, the automotive marketplace leader for digital marketing products and services, announce the full integration of the VinSolutions CRM suite of products and Haystak's digital marketing solutions in their all-new website platform.
"Since VinSolutions acquired Haystak last year, we've been working diligently to combine our expertise and create best-in-class products for dealers," said Duncan Scarry, Founder and General Manager of Haystak Digital Marketing. "The VinSolutions CRM integration with the all-new website platform, combined with our ever-expanding suite of digital marketing solutions, allows Haystak to help dealers connect with customers, drive more engaged traffic to their showrooms and increase the return from their online marketing investments through better execution and measurement."
"The existing integration of VinSolutions' CRM and website platform is one of the key features that dealers value and utilize to increase consumer engagement and return on investment," said Brian Skutta, Vice President and General Manager of VinSolutions. "VinSolutions' dealers who choose to upgrade to the new platform will benefit from Haystak's digital marketing expertise while maintaining the same integrated CRM functionality they have today, including our VinLens live website tracking."
Developed from the ground up with the latest, most innovative technology, the Haystak platform will offer dealers:
- "Responsive" technology that automatically detects how shoppers access a dealership website -- from a phone, tablet or desktop computer: Shoppers will access the dealership's website in a format specific to their particular device, establishing a more user friendly experience and ease of navigation. Today, many websites have only a single format that attempts to accommodate all devices.
- Dynamic website content that is easy to design, edit and update. Dealers can choose website designs from an extensive library of tested templates, or Haystak can create completely custom designs, depending on format regardless of the device being used. A content management center provides dealers with complete control over all aspects of their website. Design changes can be made quickly, often with the click of a single button; making it easy to create and update new content and web pages, without having to code.
- Integrated search engine optimization (SEO) and advanced reporting: Enhanced features include dynamic multi-dimensional SEO content creation, and advanced SEO reporting tools that display the dollar value of SEO initiatives and track competitors' performance. In addition, all Haystak search team members are Google® and Bing® certified and available to consult with customers.
- Personalization: The new website platform can dynamically change site content based on shopper's online behavior to offer the most relevant content for the user. Haystak's new platform also creates and updates dealership contact information and placements on all major online yellow pages to keep local listings current and ahead of competitors.
- Comprehensive dashboard analytics: Haystak's web analytics packages range from the most basic to the most advanced, depending on the dealership's reporting and data analysis needs. Easy to read reporting tools seamlessly integrate the performance of all digital marketing initiatives through a dashboard with rankings, geographies, competitors and overall site health.
"The integration between the VinSolutions' CRM and Haystak's all-new website platform allows a dealer's digital marketing efforts to come full circle, providing a level of insight not found in any other solution. The combination gives dealers the best tools the industry has to offer to acquire new customers and maintain those relationships for years to come," added Skutta.
VinSolutions and Haystak Digital Marketing will debut the all-new website platform at the upcoming National Automobile Dealer Association (NADA) convention in New Orleans, (Haystack's booth #2538 and VinSolutions booth #2427).
Founded in 2006, VinSolutions® helps automotive dealers consolidate their marketing and internal management systems into one fully-integrated dealership marketing system enhancing a dealers' ability to find, sell and keep customers more profitably. Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, VinSolutions is a subsidiary of AutoTrader Group, which includes AutoTrader.com®, Kelley Blue Book®, vAuto®, HomeNet Automotive®, AIS Rebates™ , Genius Labs® and Haystak™. AutoTrader Group is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information, please visit www.autotradergroup.com . For more information about VinSolutions please visit http://www.vinsolutions.com/about-us.aspx
About Haystak Digital Marketing:
Haystak Digital Marketing is a leading provider of digital marketing services to the automotive industry. Haystak's products and services are used by over a thousand automobile dealerships including numerous publicly traded groups and Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups. Haystak Digital Marketing is a product from VinSolutions, Inc. For more information visit http://www.haystak.com/about-us/