SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Viralheat, a rapidly growing leader in enterprise social media management software, today announced a broad list of accomplishments for 2013—a year in which the company moved to a primary position in the social media management category. Along with the appointment of a new CEO and a number of technology achievements, Viralheat launched its enterprise product and crossed the 25,000-user milestone. Its SaaS platform allows enterprise businesses and agencies listen to, engage with, and better assess their customers through social media.
Viralheat's list of new customers spans the telecommunications, technology, retail, financial, and advertising industries. Hundreds of newcomers including Deutsche Telekom HBS, Yamaha, TransAmerica, Men's Wearhouse, and Boston Market join an already impressive list of customers including Amazon, Ogilvy & Mather, Harley Davidson, Six Flags, Edelman, Allstate, KBHomes, Krispy Kreme, Northwest University, and many other subscribers.
Other recent accomplishments include:
- Appointment of Jeff Revoy as Viralheat CEO. Revoy is former Chief Revenue Officer of ChooChee, Chief Marketing Officer of iContact, and senior executive at Embarq and Yahoo! Search.
- Two U.S. patents for Viralheat's Human Intent and Sentiment Analysis technology solutions that deduce purchase intent and overall sentiment based on social content interactions.
- Network and technology integrations with Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn Groups and Company Pages, Tumblr, WordPress, Foursquare, and Salesforce.com.
- New monitoring capabilities for Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.
- New analytics spanning Tumblr, Tumblr Accounts, Instagram, Instagram Accounts, Pinterest, and LinkedIn Accounts and Groups.
- New product features in reporting, data archival and compliance, message scheduling, and user/team management.
"Viralheat's visibility and value proposition took major strides forward in 2013," said Revoy. "Many of America's most prominent companies have come to rely on us as their lead social media management partner. Social media continues to re-define the relationship between companies and their customers—and in that critical space, Viralheat is continuing to re-define social media effectiveness."
Viralheat is a social management platform that empowers enterprise businesses to listen and learn about customers in order to build meaningful, deep, and relevant business connections across multiple social networks. Developed to provide a comprehensive and unified set of social marketing and management capabilities, Viralheat is the only software platform an enterprise needs to monitor, create, publish, or analyze its social activities. Founded and developed by two Silicon Valley engineers with deep experience in the security and network industry, Viralheat offers the most powerful technology available in the social industry while providing the compliance and scalability to drive successful business results across marketing, sales, support or any functional organizations.
Launched in 2011, Viralheat is headquartered in the Silicon Valley and serves thousands of businesses worldwide. Visit www.viralheat.com. @viralheat #viralheat