SEATTLE, Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Virginia Mason Institute, a leading lean education resource for health care organizations worldwide, has released a top-ten list of the articles, case studies and interviews by Virginia Mason Institute that received the most engagement from readers in 2016.
What issues have been most pressing for health care executives and physician leaders as they've looked for expert advice on how to improve care for their patients and prevent medical errors, reduce costs, improve quality and lead culture change? In these ten articles, the institute's experts candidly describe their experiences in leading health care teams at Virginia Mason and other organizations to improve care for patients who have experienced strokes, sepsis and more:
- How Health Care Leaders Can Stop Medical Errors
- How Can Lean Improvement Work Engage Staff and Reduce Costs?
- Webinar: What Does It Take to Lead Culture Change? The Executive's Role
- How Can Standardizing Surgery Tools Prevent Adverse Events?
- What Is the Cost of Not Having an Improvement Method?
- How a Medication Error Spurred Team Engagement, Innovation and Patient Safety
- How Lean Health Care Improves Quality, Values Staff and Reduces Cost
- Getting Closer to Continuous Flow in Health Care
- How Eliminating Health Care Waste Improves Sepsis Recognition and More
- How Can a Kanban System Improve Health Care?
Click here to read the articles from Virginia Mason Institute that made the greatest impact on health care leaders around the world.
Interested in learning more? Click here to subscribe to our Knowledge Base.
About Virginia Mason Institute
Virginia Mason Institute provides lean coaching and education to organizations worldwide to improve patient safety, quality and efficiency. Our certified lean experts help health care leaders embed a sustainable lean culture that produces better care and improves patient and staff satisfaction.
SOURCE Virginia Mason Institute