CLEVELAND, May 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to deliver outstanding solid-dose manufacturing and pharmaceutical equipment content, VertMarkets, Inc.'s Pharmaceutical Online and Techceuticals, LLC are pleased to announce the Virtual Pharma Expo to take place online Wednesday, May 20, 2020, with two, live sessions starting at 10:30AM and 1PM (eastern). See the full schedule here: https://www.vpharmaexpo.com/.
Sponsored by Federal Equipment Company, this free event features equipment and processes to manufacture pharmaceutical solid dose tablets and capsules with content for everyone in pharmaceutical, vitamin and nutritional supplement manufacturing operations including R&D, production, quality, engineering, purchasing, and administration.
- Solid Dose Manufacturing
- Overall Equipment Efficiencies
- Particle Sizing
- Tablet Presses
- Fluid Bed Drying
- Mixing and Blending
Presentations from 12 different experts:
- Ed Godek, Manager, Process Technology, Glatt Air Techniques
- Wilf Sangüesa, Product Manager, Quadro Engineering and Scott Wennerstrum, Technical Director, The Fitzpatrick Company (IDEX Corporation)
- Jim Hahn, VP, Global Sales & Marketing, Thomas Engineering
- Dale Natoli, President & CEO, Natoli Engineering
- Simon Cashmore, Business Development Manager, Syntegon
- Ulrik Frodermann, President, Fette Compacting America
- Fred Murray, Director of Global Sales, KORSCH AG
- Al Friedrich, National Sales Manager, Alexanderwerk
- Anand Rajan, Sales Head, North America, ACG Engineering
- John Ciasulli, CEO, Frewitt USA
- Jack Haronian, Sales Engineer, Fluid Air
- Michael Bersani, Regional Sales Manager, IMA North America
Pharmaceutical Online aims to be the most valuable resource for a specific segment of the industry – pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging – and the professionals who make their living there. Our community is not made up of generalists. They're specialists, like us. We deliver in-depth content from authoritative authors and sources because that's what our community demands.
Techceuticals provides training and troubleshooting to the pharmaceutical industry. Our technical tips, articles, and training programs include tablet and capsule formulation assistance, operator training, public training seminars and hands-on training sessions for solid dose manufacturing, tablet compression, encapsulation, and film coating.
Federal Equipment Company offers 60 years of expertise buying and selling pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment. We optimize the value you recoup for surplus equipment and ensure you get the equipment you need quickly from our broad, on-hand inventory of reliable used machines.
For more information:
SOURCE Federal Equipment Company