LONDON, Feb. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Contract manufacturing represents the largest sector of the pharma outsourcing industry. Pharmaceutical companies have sought to take advantage of the benefits of contract manufacturing – lower costs, increased flexibility and external expertise – to focus resources on core competencies in drug development and marketing.
CMOs are increasingly seen as a strategic partner for pharmaceutical companies, providing a one-stop-shop of services for formulation development and manufacturing throughout the lifecycle of a drug.
The market leading CMOs have grown through acquisitions and site expansions to offer almost all required services on a global scale. However, there is still a role to be played by specialist CMOs, particularly those that offer biological drug manufacturing services.
This updated Visiongain study discusses market-leading companies worldwide, as well as the strategies they have employed to develop in recent years. Visiongain's research and analysis explore opportunities and challenges for the top 55 pharma contract manufacturing organisations.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/pharma-leader-series-top-55-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-organisations-cmos-market-2020/#download_sampe_div
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 265-page report you will receive 154 tables and 50 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 265-page report provides clear detailed insight into the leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organizations. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Profiles of the 50 leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organizations:
• AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
• Aenova Group
• Aesica Pharmaceuticals
• Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.
• Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
• Alkermes plc
• Almac Group
• Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
• Avid Bioservices Inc.
• Baxter Biopharma Solutions
• Bayer AG
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Cambrex Corporation
• Cardinal Health
• Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc.
• Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
• Evonik Degussa
• Famar Health Care Services
• Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies UK Ltd.
• GlaxoSmithKline plc
• Huapont Medical
• Lonza Group Ltd.
• Nipro Corporation
• Paragon Bioservices Inc
• Patheon Inc
• Pfizer Inc./Pfizer CentreSource (PCS)
• Royal DSM NV
• Teva API
• Vetter Pharmacuticals
• WuXi AppTec
• Xcelience LLC
• Xcellerex LLC
• Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical
• Other Companies
• The content of each profile differs, depending on the organization. In general, a profile gives the following information:
• Overview of the company's contract manufacturing services and operations
• Analysis of recent financial performance – annual revenue for CMO services, including some data on operating profit and margins
• Assessment of developments – activities, acquisitions, production capacity, deals, new service offerings and collaborations
• SWOT analysis – a firm's strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats to manufacturing sales growth
• Key Questions Answered by This Report:
• Who are the leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturers?
• What factors are driving and restraining the growth for leading CMOs?
• How have the leading CMOs performed financially in recent years?
• Which CMOs will experience revenue growth over the coming years?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses for the leading pharmaceutical CMOs?
• How do leading CMOs compare in terms of production capacity and facilities?
• What strategies have CMOs been implementing for sales growth in recent years?
• Which technologies will be crucial to CMOs?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/pharma-leader-series-top-55-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-organisations-cmos-market-2020/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Accucaps Industries Limited
Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
Alliance Medical Products (AMP)
Althea Technologies Inc.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
Avid Bioservices Inc.
Banner Life Sciences
Baxter Biopharma Solutions
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc.
Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc.
Catalyst Capital Group, Inc.
Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
Chemisch-Pharmazeutisches Laboratorium Ravensburg
Chongqing Huapont Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Divis Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dragenopharm Apotheker Püschl
DSM Pharmaceutical Products (DPP)
Euro Vital Pharma
Famar Health Care Services
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies UK Ltd.
Gadea Pharmaceutical Group
Hameln Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Hameln RDS GmbH
Human Genome Sciences
International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG)
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
KWS BioTest Limited
Lonza Group Ltd.
Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC (MDP)
New York Center for Nanomedicine Research (NYCNMR)
OPKO Health. Inc.
Orpegen Peptide Chemicals GmbH
Paragon Bioservices Inc
Pfizer Inc./Pfizer CentreSource (PCS)
Pharmacia (now Pfizer)
Pharmatek Laboratories, Inc.
Piramal Healthcare L
Precision Ocular Ltd
Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A
Propanc Health Group
Renaissance Acquisition Holdings, LLC
Schering (now Bayer)
Sentry BioPharma Services
Shandong Tianda Biological Pharmaceutical
Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical
Swedish Orphan Biovitrium AB (Sobi)
Syntex (now Roche)
The Carlyle Group
Therapure Biopharma Inc.
TL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
Tohoku Nipro Pharmaceutical Corporation
UPM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Whitehouse Analytical Laboratories, LLC.
Xinhua Pharmaceutical (Gaomi) Company
Yiwu Huayi Fine Chemical Co.
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agence Nationale de sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé (ANSM)
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
Cardinal Health Foundation
Eindhoven University of Technology
Générique Même Médicament (GEMME)
International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG)
Queens University Belfast
Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
University College London (UCL)
University of Bradford
University of Durham
University of Leeds
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]