LONDON, Oct. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biologics market is estimated to reach $266bn in 2024. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2024. In 2018, the monoclonal antibodies submarket held 36% share of the global biologics market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 327-page report you will receive 182 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 328-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biologics Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2019-2029: • Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents • Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) • Fusion proteins • Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy • Vaccines
• Analysis and forecast from 2019-2029 for selected leading biologics in the market: • Lantus • NovoLog/NovoRapid • Humalog • Avonex • Rebif • Humira • Remicade • Tysabri • Herceptin • Kadcyla • Perjeta • Enbrel • Eylea • OsteoCel Plus • Trinity Evolution and Trinity Elite • Apligraf • Dermagraft • IMLYGIC
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts from 2018-2028 for these national markets: • The US • Japan • Germany • France • UK • Italy • Spain • China • India • Russia • Brazil
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies: • AbbVie • Alexion Pharmaceuticals • Amgen • AstraZeneca • Bayer • Celgene Corporation • Eli Lilly • Gilead Sciences • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) • Johnson & Johnson • Merck & Co., Inc. • Novartis • Novo Nordisk • Pfizer • Precision Biologics • Roche • Samsung Biologics • Sanofi S.A. • Takeda • UCB SA
• This report discusses factors that drive and restrain this market. As well as opportunities and trends in this market.
• This report discusses the SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biologics market.
• Key questions answered by this report: • What is the current size of the total global biologics market? How much will this market be worth from to 2029? • What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall biologics market over the next ten years? • What are the main segments within the overall biologics market? How much will each of these segments be worth for the period to 2029? How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why? • What factors will affect each of the different segments of the market over the next ten years? • What are the largest national markets for biologics? What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2018 to 2029? • What are the leading products? What are their revenues and latest developments? How will the revenues for some of the leading products change over the next ten years? • Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks? • What are some of the most prominent biologics currently in development? • What are the main trends that will affect the biologics market between 2018 and 2029? • What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market? • What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape this market over the next ten years?
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected]to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
3SBio AbbVie Ablynx Acceleron Pharma Accord Healthcare Aché Actavis Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation Advanced BioHealing Advantagene Advaxis, Inc. Afferent Pharmaceuticals Alder Biopharmaceuticals Alector Allergan Alteogen Amega Biotech Amgen AM‐Pharma B.V. Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AnGes Anthera Pharmaceuticals Apceth Apeiron Biologics Apotex Argenx ARMO BioSciences, Inc. Aryogen Aspen Global Incorporated Astellas Pharma AstraZeneca AurKa Pharma, Inc. Aventis Avita Medical Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc. Banner Alzheimer's Institute Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. Baxalta Bayer Beijing Four Rings Beijing SL Pharmaceutical Benda Pharmaceuticals Biocad BioCardia Biocon Biodel Biogen Bionovis Biopartners BioPharma Biosidus Biotest Bioton BioXpress Therapeutics Boehringer Ingelheim BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) Cambridge Antibody Technology cCAM Biotherapeutics CCL Pharmaceuticals Celgene Corporation Celltrion CEL-SCI Centocor Ortho Biotech Children's Oncology Group CHMP Chugai CinnaGen ClinImmune Labs CSL Behring CT Arzneimittel CureVac AG Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Inc CytomX Therapeutics Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited Dako Dendreon Dezima Pharma B.V. DNAtrix Dong-A Pharmaceutical Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Dynavax Technologies Corporation Eisai Co., Ltd. Eli Lilly and Company Emcure Pharmaceuticals EMS Epirus Europharm Evotec FDA FibroGen FierceBiotech Finox Biotech Flatiron Health Foundation Medicine, Inc. Fuji Pharma Galencia Gan & Lee GE Healthcare Genentech Gennova GenSci Genzyme Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering Co. Hanwha Chemical Harpoon Therapeutics Harrisvaccines Inc. Heptares Therapeutics Hexal Hindustan Antibiotic Histogenics Hospira, Inc. Human Genome Sciences Humana Inc. Hypermarcas IBM Watson Health ICU Medical Inc. Ignyta, Inc. Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH Immune Design Immunex Corporation Immunocore Limited Incyte Corporation Innovare R&D Intas Pharmaceuticals IOmet Pharma Ipsen Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Janssen JingYuan Bio Johnson & Johnson Kite Pharma Kyowa Hakko Kirin Laboratorios Delta LG Life Sciences LifeSouth Community Blood Centers Lonza Luye Pharma Group, Ltd. M2Gen MacroGenics, Inc. Massachusetts General Hospital Medice MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter MedImmune MEDIPOST Medivation, Inc. Medtronic Merck & Co., Inc. Merck KGaA Merz Pharma Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. Mitsubishi Tanabe Mochida Pharmaceutical Moderna Therapeutics Mylan NanoString Technologies, Inc. NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Nippion Kayaku Northwestern University Novartis Novo Nordisk NuVasive Oanda Organogenes OrLife Bio Orthofix Orygen Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pfizer Pharmacyclics Pharmicell Pharmstandard Plexxikon Inc. Porbiomed Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc. Premier Inc. Principia Probiomed Protein Sciences Proteon Therapeutics Qilu Pharmaceutical Ranbaxy Ratiopharm Redvax GmbH Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Regenerys Reliance Life Sciences Rentschler Biotechnologie. Rigontec Roche Samsung Bioepis Sandoz Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. Sanofi Schering-Plough SciGen Shandong Kexing Pharma Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical Shanghai Fosun Shanghai Sunway Biotech Shantha Biotechnics Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Shire Sicor Biotech Sigilon Therapeutics Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Smith and Nephew Spark Therapeutics Stada Stemcentrx Stragen Pharma Stratatech Corporation Swiss Re Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited TESARO, Inc. TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation Teva Tianjin Hualida Biotechnology TiGenix Tonghua Dongbao Trophos Turnstone Biologics UCB União Química UniQure Valeant Pharmaceuticals Vertex Pharmaceuticals Viralytics Limited Vital Therapies Inc. Voyager Therapeutics Wockhardt Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories Xencor, Inc. Xiamen Amoytop Biotech XO1 Limited Zenotech ZS Pharma Zuventus Zydus Biovation Zydus Cadila
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA) Australia's Walter and Eliza Hall Institute Boston Children's Hospital Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation China Food and Drug Administration Duke University School of Medicine EMA (European Medicines Agency) European Commission (EC) European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations Harvard University Human Stem Cells Institute International Myeloma Foundation Johns Hopkins Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF) National Cancer Institute New York Blood Center NHS NICE Rice University Saudi Food and Drug Authority SSN Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center Stanford University The European Generic medicines Association (EGA) The European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) The U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) The University of Manchester The University of Texas The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Toronto University Toronto University UCSF (University of California, San Francisco) United Therapeutics University of California, Berkeley University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank University of Tokyo US Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) US Food and Drug Administration Walter and Eliza Hall Institute World Bank World Health Organization (WHO) Yonsei University