LONDON, Nov. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global immunochemistry reagents, analyzers and test kits market is estimated to have reached $23bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% in the first half of the forecast period. The Disease Specific Test submarket held 42% of the global immunochemistry reagents, analyzers and test kits market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 184-page report you will receive 57 tables and 75 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 184-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into immunochemistry reagents, analyzers and test kits market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-immunochemistry-reagents-analyzers-and-test-kits-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Immunochemistry Reagents, Analyzers and Test Kits Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2029 for these submarkets:
• Immunochemistry reagents and tests kits
• Immunochemistry analysers
• The study also forecasts immunochemistry reagents and tests kits subsectors:
• Anaemia/Vitamin tests
• Disease specific tests
• Drugs of abuse/toxicology tests
• Therapeutic drug monitoring
• Endocrinology tests
• Rapid tests
• Our report provides revenues to 2029 for the sub-segments of the immunochemistry analysers, which includes:
• Chemiluminescence analysers
• ELISA analysers
• Immunofluorescence analysers
• Radioimmunoassay analysers
• This report forecasts the size of the immunochemistry market in these regional and national market:
• North America: US & Canada
• Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa: South Africa, GCC Countries, Rest of MEA
Each regional market forecast is further segmented into Immunochemistry Reagents and Test Kits Market and Immunochemistry Analyzers Market.
• Profiles and generic drugs revenue forecasts from 2019-2029 of these selected leading companies:
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
• Sysmex Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
• Qualitative analysis of the generic drugs market:
• SWOT Analysis of the Global Immunochemistry Reagents, Analyzers and Test Kits Market
• Discussion on factors that drive and restrain the Global Immunochemistry Reagents, Analyzers and Test Kits Market
• Key Questions Answered by This Report:
• How is the immunochemistry market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the immunochemistry industry?
• What are the market shares of the main segments of the immunochemistry field in 2018?
• How will each immunochemistry submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for immunochemistry submarkets develop from 2019-2029?
• What will be the main sales drivers for the overall market from 2019-2029?
• How will the market shares of the top regional markets change by 2029, and which will lead the market then?
• Who are the leading companies, and what are their prospects from 2018?
• What are the trends for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential for new market entrants?
• How will that industry evolve between 2018 and 2029? Where does it head?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-immunochemistry-reagents-analyzers-and-test-kits-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
American Diabetes Association
Biotech Fund Flanders
Centre for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Ernst and Young
European Diagnostics Manufacturers Association (EDMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) US
Health Protection Agency (HPA)
Italian National Health Service
J Mitra & Co
Johnson & Johnson
Lyon Civil Hospitals
MedSciences Capital (MSC)
MP Healthcare Venture Management (MPH)
National Health Service (NHS)
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Japan
Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC)
Royal Philips Electronics
The Carlyle Group
Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co
State Food and Drug Administration
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Thermo Fisher Scientific
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
United Nations Population Division (UNDP)
US National Library of Medicine (NLM)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org