LONDON, Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Cover Type (Standalone and Packaged), by Company Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), by Service (Insurance, Claim Services, and Risk Consulting), by Type (Cyber Security Insurance, Cyber Liability Insurance, and Technology Errors & Omissions Insurance), and by Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare & Life Science, IT & Services, Retail and Other). Plus, Analysis of the Leading States and Company Players in the Market Space.
• AGCS & Check Point Software Technologies improve cyber resilience
• AIG commits to affirmative cyber coverage across global commercial lines
• Aon collaborates with CyberCube to advance insurers' cyber risk aggregation management
• Lockton grows Cyber and Technology Practice to expand cyber risk resources
• AXIS partners with cyber startup accelerator CyLon
These are just some of the critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry in the past few years. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new Visiongain report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Cyber Insurance market?
Visiongain's new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 112-page report, you will receive over 100 tables and charts as well as independent, impartial and objective analysis.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
• A concise and comprehensive analysis of the Cyber Insurance market from 2020 to 2030.
• An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Cyber Insurance industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different cover, service, insurance and industry types.
• An informed forecast of the sales of 15 countries – United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia and South Korea.
• A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Cyber Insurance market, as well as potential opportunities on the horizon.
• Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on the latest company developments, product launches, and service offerings.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/cyber-insurance-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Who should read this report?
• Senior Executives
• Business Development Managers
• Marketing Directors
• Chief Executive Officers
Governments, agencies & organisations actively working or interested in the Cyber Insurance industry will also find significant value in our research.
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what's possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Cyber Insurance market, this report provides measured forecasts for five submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
• Cyber Insurance Market by Cover, 2020-2030
• Standalone Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Packaged Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Insurance Market by Company Size, 2020-2030
• Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Large Enterprises Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Insurance Market by Service, 2020-2030
• Insurance Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Claims Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Risk Consulting Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Insurance Market by Insurance Type, 2020-2030
• Cyber Security Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Liability Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Technology Errors & Omissions Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Insurance Market by Industry Vertical, 2020-2030
• Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Healthcare & Life Sciences Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• IT & Services Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Retail Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• 'Other' Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Cyber Insurance Market by Region & Country, 2020-2030
• North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United States
• Europe Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of World (RoW) Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
• Middle East
• Latin America
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/cyber-insurance-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
ACE American Insurance Company
AIU Insurance Company
Alleghany Insurance Holding Group
Allied World Assurance Group
American International Group, Inc.
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
BCS Insurance Group
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
Bin Insurer Holding, LLC
China Life Insurance (Beijing, China)
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Corvus Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Great American Insurance Company, Inc.
HDI Global SE
Japan Post Holdings
Legal & General Group
Lemonade Insurance Company
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Lloyd's of London
Lockton Companies, Inc.
Markel International Insurance Company Ltd.
Munich Re Group
PIB - SME Insurance
Ping An Insurance
Pivot Point Risk Analytics
POWERNET America Cyber Security
QBE Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Sompo Holdings, Inc.
Starr International Company, Inc.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
Zurich Insurance Group
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]