LONDON, Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Platform (Air Taxi, Passenger Aerial Vehicle, Cargo Aerial Vehicle, and Air Ambulance), Infrastructure (Charging Station, Vertiports, Traffic Management), Operations (Piloted and Autonomous), Geography (Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies.
• Do you need definitive Urban Air Mobility Market data? • Succinct Urban Air Mobility Market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
The HANNOVER MESSE 2017 has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The US$ 6.4bn Urban Air Mobility is expected to flourish in the next few years because of increasing innovation and decreasing cost of mobility with the introduction of driver-less drones or passenger vehicle, also Regulation is an important driver of sustainable innovation as it is generally geared towards creating the required framework for the sound introduction of new mobility solutions, ensuring those will positively contribute to reaching the optimal system.
• Analysis of key players in Urban Air Mobility • Airbus Group • The Boeing Company • Bell Helicopters • Embraer SA • Honeywell International, Inc. • Joby Aviation • Pipistrel USA • Rolls-Royce Holdings plc • Volocopter GmbH • Zunum Aero Inc • Global Urban Air Mobility Market outlook and analysis from 2020-2030
• Two expert interviews with key industry experts • Airbus Group • Volocopter GmbH
• 50 major Urban Air Mobility contract and projects • 10 detailed tables of 60 significant DFOS contracts, projects & programmes.
• Urban Air Mobility solution projections, analysis and potential from 2020-2030 • UAM market forecast 2020-2030, by Platform • Air Taxi • Passenger Aerial vehicle • Cargo Aerial Vehicle • Air Ambulance • UAM market forecast 2020-2030, by Infrastructure • Charging station • Vertiports • Traffic Management • UAM market forecast 2020-2030, by Operations • Piloted • Autonomous
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the Urban Air Mobility industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which applications should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?