LONDON, Feb. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts & Analysis by Component (Communication Equipment, Navigation Equipment, Surveillance & Monitoring Equipment, Solution, and Service), by System (Port Management Information Systems, Global Maritime Distress Safety Systems, River Information Systems, and AtoN Management & Health Monitoring Systems), by End User (Commercial (Port & Harbour, Inland Port, Offshore, Fishing Port), and Defence) & by Regional and National Plus Profiles of Top Companies Developing Vessel Traffic Management Systems
Why is the global Vessel Traffic Management market important right now?
As part of the broader $3,654.6 Vessel Traffic Management market space, there are massive revenue streams within electric segment to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
Due to growing international trade through sea route, governmental body and OEMs are majorly focusing towards use of vessel traffic management systems in ports for smooth operations. The potential SOLAS and ISPS regulations are going to be mandatory and your company will not want to skip this opportunity
What are the global Vessel Traffic Management market prospects?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the Vessel Traffic Management market will reach $3,654.6 Mn in 2019. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.4% for the five-year period 2020-2025, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $5,299.6 Mn by the end of 2025.
Visiongain's timely 143-page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/vessel-traffic-management-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
• Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
• Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
• What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
• What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
• Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
• When will the market fully mature and why?
Research and analysis highlights
• Independent, impartial and objective analysis
• 131 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the global Vessel Traffic Management market prospects
• Global Vessel Traffic Management market forecast and analysis 2020-2030
• 5 Vessel Traffic Management submarket forecasts by component covering the period 2020-2030
• 4 Vessel Traffic Management submarket forecasts by system from 2020-2030
• 2 Vessel Traffic Management submarket forecasts by end user from 2020-2030
• 22 leading national Vessel Traffic Management market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Analysis of the Vessel Traffic Management set to become mandatory in North America
• Profiles of 10 leading companies, involved with Vessel Traffic Management with key financial metrics
• Porter's Five Forces analysis
And there's more.
How this report will benefit you
• You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information – you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon – this visiongain report provides that clarity
• Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
• You need the information now in an easily digestible form – this is where this visiongain reports excels
• Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions – let visiongain give you that clear advantage
• Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/vessel-traffic-management-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Japan Radio Co. Ltd.
Tokyo Keiki Inc.
Government of India
International Maritime Organization
Pacific Maritime Association
The Maritime Association of South Carolina
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]