LONDON, June 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global antibacterial drugs market is estimated to have reach $43bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% in the first half of the forecast period. The Cephalosporins submarket held 28% of the global antibacterial drugs market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new Visiongain report you will receive 144 tables and 105 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 297-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global antibacterial drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antibacterial-drugs-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Antibacterial Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Revenue forecasts for the 6 leading submarkets from 2019-2029:
• Revenue forecasts for the 43 leading marketed antibacterial drugs from 2019-2029:
• Cephalosporins: Rocephin, Sulperazon, Ceftin/Zinnat, Meiact, Flomox, Teflaro, Zeftera, Ceftolozane-tazobactam, Ceftazidime-Avibactam
• Penicillins: Generic amoxicillin, Augmentin, Zosyn/Tazocin, Unasyn, Generic amoxicllin-clavulanic acid, Amoxil
• Fluoroquinolones: Avelox, Cravit, Vigamox, Ciprodex, Cipro/Ciprobay, Geninax, Defafloxacin
• Macrolides: Biaxin/Clarith, Zithromax, Dalacin, Dificid, Solithromycin
• Carbapenems: Invanz, Merrem/Meropen, Primaxin, Doribax
• Other antibacterial drugs: Zyvox, Cubicin, Tygacil, TOBI/TIP, Solodyn, Vibativ, Sirturo, Tedizolid, Oritavancin, Dalbavancin, Nemonoxacin, Surotomycin
• Revenue forecasts for the leading regional markets forecasted in this report are the following:
• North America
Each regional market is further segmented by the 6 leading submarkets.
• Revenue forecasts for the leading national markets forecasted in this report are the following:
• The US
• The UK
• South Korea
• This report discusses the selected leading companies:
• Adenium Biotech ApS,
• Allecra Therapeutics GmbH
• BioVersys AG
• Eli Lilly
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Merck & Co.
• Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses as well as the opportunities and threats of the antibacterial drugs industry and market
• Coverage of antibacterial drug candidates in the R&D pipeline. Discussions of research and development – see progress in this industry, finding technological, clinical and commercial outlooks and opportunities
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• Gain forecasts from 2019 to 2029 for the overall world market and its leading submarkets, as well as those for prominent national markets.
• Explore the regulatory landscape for leading regional and national markets, as well as expected developments for the period 2019-2029.
• Identify drug development trends that will affect market participants from 2019 to 2029. This report contains SWOT and STEP analysis for the forecast period.
• See discussions of companies developing, manufacturing and marketing antibiotics, exploring products, technologies, R&D, partnerships, M&A and outlooks.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antibacterial-drugs-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Itochu Chemical Frontier
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Shanghai MengKe Pharmaceuticals
Specialised Therapeutics Australia
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Medicines Company
Zhejiang Medicine Company
List of Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Michigan State University
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
University of Connecticut
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org