LONDON, Feb. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Technology (Pyrolysis, Depolymerization), by Plastic Material Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinylchloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate and others) and by Fuel Type (Diesel, Petroleum, Kerosene, Solid Residue) Plus Analysis of Leading Regions/Countries and Profiles of Leading Companies in the Sector
• Ban on Landfills in Developed Countries
• Rising Awareness About Environmental Protection
• Economical Cost of Plastic Recycling
• Better use of non-recycled plastics
• Increasing plastic waste
• Weak Waste Collection Systems
• Volatility in Prices of Virgin Plastics
• Presence of Additives and Pigments
• In April 2019, Norwegian energy firms Quantafuel and Geminor have entered a cooperation agreement to secure deliveries of plastic waste to Quantafuel's plants for low emission fuel production.
• In May 2019, Brightmark Energy, a San Francisco-based waste and energy development company plans to invest $260 million to construct and equip a northeast Indiana plant to convert plastic into fuel, the first operation of its kind nationwide.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/the-plastic-to-fuel-technologies-market-forecast-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Market Segmentation 2020-2030:
The Plastic-to-Fuel Technologies Market is segmented on the Grade, Plastic Material, Application, and Regional basis.
• Polyethylene Terephthalate
• Solid Residue
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia Pacific
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/the-plastic-to-fuel-technologies-market-forecast-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Agile Process Chemicals LLP
Beston (Henan) Machinery Co., Ltd.
Klean Industries Inc.
Green Envirotech Holdings LLC
Shangqiu Sihai Machinery Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Rudra Environmental Solutions
Zhangzhou Qiyu Renewable Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]