LONDON, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Companies Developing Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS), Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS), Fibre Optic Acoustic Sensing (FOAS) & Other Technologies for Oil & Gas, Power & Utility, Safety & Security, Industrial & Civil Engineering Applications
The emerging and continuously developing infrastructure in various industries— including oil and gas, border security and civil engineering, to ensure safety and security has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The market for DFOS technologies is expected to be valued US$1,040.7 million in 2019.
The factors influencing the growth of the DFOS market are increasing applications in the oil and gas vertical, the reliability of distributed fibre optic sensors while working in challenging environments and increasing demand from the civil engineering vertical. However, factors such as high cost of distributed fibre optic sensor systems and lack of standardized assembly are likely to challenge the DFOS market during the forecast period. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• Do you need definitive Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market data?
• Succinct Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-20-distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-companies-2019/#download_sampe_div
• 69 tables, charts, and graphs
• Market share analysis, revenues and ranking of the 20 leading players in Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing technologies
• AP Sensing
• Baker Hughes
• Fotech Solutions
• Future Fibre Technologies Ltd
• Halliburton Corporation
• Lockheed Martin
• Luna Innovations Incorporated
• Magal Security Systems
• NKT Photonics
• Northrop Grumman
• OmniSens S.A.
• QinetiQ Group
• Schlumberger Limited
• Silixa Ltd
• Southwest Microwave Inc.
• Weatherford International plc
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation
• Ziebel AS
Future Fibre optics is an Australian based Fibre optic-sensing technologies company with its head offices present in the California, India, Dubai and London. It provides is Fibre optic sensor intrusion detecting systems services for data communication networks, perimeters and buried oil and gas pipelines. The company has many patents registered on its name under Fibre optic sensors and signal processing technologies and is recognized by the Global perimeter intrusion market as a global tier one supplier.
In most cases the company profiles include
• Overview of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Products / Services
• Financial analysis by geography, business segment and product segment
• Key DFOS developments
• Company analysis
• Global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecast outlook and analysis from 2019-2029
• Analysis of factors, technological and policy related, driving and restraining the DFOS technologies market
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which industry application should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience
• Leading Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing companies
• Security companies
• Oil & gas companies
• Electric power & utility companies
• Civil engineering companies
• Component suppliers
• Electronics companies
• Software developers
• R&D staff
• Market analysts
• Senior executives
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-20-distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-companies-2019/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Advanced Photonix, Inc. (API)
Brown Palace Hotel
Cable & Wireless Communications
Cable Anatomy, Inc.
Cable Associates, Inc.
Cable Dynamics Inc
Cable Guyz Communications, Inc.
Cable Management, Inc
Cable Net Trading LLC
Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
China Telecom Corporation Ltd
ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures
EcoStim Energy Solutions
Fibre Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd.
Fibre com integrated systems
Fibre Electronics (Pvt.) Ltd
Fibre Instrument Sales, Inc.
Fibre Network Solutions Inc
Fibre Optic Cable And Accessories Limited
Fibre Optic Center
Fibre Optic Connectivity & Cabling | FOCONEC
Fibre Optic Pipeline Solutions (FiOPS)
Fibre Optic Services (FOS)
Fibre Optic Systems
Fibre Optic Telecom Co., Limited
Fibre Solutions, Inc
Fibre Systems International, Inc.
Fibre-Rex Philippines, Inc.
Finolex Cable Limited
Fotech Oil & Gas Solutions
Fotech Solutions Ltd.
Future Fibre Technologies
GCI General Communication, Inc.
Global Cloud Xchange
Global Vision Media
Grande Communications Networks LLC
Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited Group
Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL)
Interpretive Software Products Inc.,
Leoni Fibre Optics Inc
LIOS Technology GmbH
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Luna Innovations Incorporated
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc.
Magal Security Systems
Micron Optics, Inc.
Mustek Systems Inc.
Nanya Technology Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman LITEF
Oman Fibre Optic
Optic Fusion, Inc.
Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
OSI Optoelectronics, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd
PPC Broadband, Inc.
PureTech Systems, Inc.
Qantas Defence Services
Redfern Integrated Optics
Reservoir Imaging Ltd.
Scottish Equity Partners
Shearwater GeoServices Holding AS
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc.
Sterlite Technologies Limited
TE SubCom (Tyco Electronics Subsea Communications LLC)
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago Limited (TSTT)
Tesla Exploration Ltd.
The Boeing Company
Weatherford International PLC
Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable Co. Ltd.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
Fibre Optic Sensing Association (FOSA)
Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
Stanford school of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
US Small Business Administration (SBA)
US Air Force
US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
US Army Space And Missile Defense Command
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com