Visiongain Report: The Submarine Power Cables Market set to Grow to $16.1 bn and 2.5 Million Kilometres
- Submarine Power Cables Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Forecasts by Segments (by Type (Multicore & Singlecore), by Voltage (High (500 kv and above and Low (below 500 kv), by Conductor Material (Aluminum and Copper) and by End-user (Offshore Wind Power Generation, Offshore Oil & Gas and Inter-country & Island Connection)
27 Nov, 2019, 09:00 ET
LONDON, Nov. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing developments/contracts related to submarine power cables coupled year-on-year deployment of underwater cables across the globe has led Visiongain to publish this unique report, which is crucial to your companies improved success. I thought it would be of interest to you.
Did you know?
• Globally, more than 1.2 million kilometres submarine power cables are in place/laid
• More than 350 submarine power cable projects are operational
• Offshore wind power-based submarine cables remain the major end-user
Visiongain assesses that Capex and length of the global submarine power cables will reach $16.1 bn and 2.5 million kilometres in 2030. Planned and future contracts is expected to trigger the investments into the submarine power cable industry. Cable manufacturers, raw material suppliers, services providers, cable installers are expected to benefit due to phase-wise deployment of planned projects.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-submarine-power-cable-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. Underwater cable industry outlook
2. Value chain analysis of the role of each stakeholder in submarine power cable industry
3. Role of high voltage and low voltage cables
4. List of Operational projects, planned, and upcoming projects
5. U.S. and Europe likely be the most promising Markets
6. Government Regulations
Included in the report is a lengthy discussion of the existing and upcoming submarine power cable. The report includes 10 years forecast (upon which the CapEx and capacity forecasts are based), as well as laying out different types of type, cable material type, voltage type, end-user type preferred for submarine power cable business.
The report provides detailed profiles of key companies operating within the Submarine Power Cables market:
• Prysmian Group
• NKT A/S
• Furukawa Electric Co., LTD
• ZTT as well as key analysis and assessment of other important players
This independent, 200+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 200 tables and figures examining the submarine power cable market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure and volume forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2020-2030 keeps your knowledge that one step ahead that you require to succeed.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-submarine-power-cable-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Cablel Hellenic Cables Group
General Cable Corporation
LS Cable & System
Organisations/Association Mentioned in This Report
UK Environment Agency (EA)
United Nations – Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
United Nations (UN)
North American Submarine Cable Association (NASCA)
International Cable Protection Committee (ICPC)
Renewables Grid Initiative (RGI)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Cables and Wires Market 2019-2029
Shore Power Market Report 2019-2029
Fibre Optic Preform Market Report 2019-2029
Global Offshore ROV Market Report 2019-2029
Fiber Optics Market Report 2019-2029
Global Electric Insulator Market Report 2019-2029
The Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure Market Forecast 2018-2028
Share this article