NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Podcasting solution provider Voxnest today announced the official launch of Spreaker Enterprise, an all-in-one podcasting platform designed to meet the production, distribution and measurement needs of high-volume audio publishers. The official launch follows the successful beta testing period, during which the solution was known as Hive.
Building on the capabilities of Voxnest's Spreaker platform, Spreaker Enterprise gives audio publishers more control over their content and its monetization, with benefits including:
- Traffic your own ads: Spreaker Enterprise gives audio publishers the ability to leverage their own relationships for ad content while using Voxnest's integrated ad server and smart, dynamic ad insertion technology.
- Optimize inventory value: The platform's proprietary yield optimization system enables content creators to benefit from real-time bidding across programmatic ad exchanges, while having confidence that any unsold ad impressions can be filled using ad inventory supplied by Voxnest.
- Collaborate using a single account: With the ability to set up multiple users and set different levels of permission for each, audio publishers' entire teams can easily work together to manage their content.
- Greater control over content and distribution: The powerful content management system (CMS) allows podcasters to customize everything from publication timing, distribution points, social sharing, which episodes should include advertising and where those ads should be placed.
- More accurate insights: With IAB v2 compliant analytics and data tracking capabilities, Spreaker Enterprise offers a complete and accurate view of reach and plays.
"As more brands and large content publishers turn to podcasting as a powerful and efficient way to engage with audiences, it's increasingly important that they have technology specifically created to meet their needs for speed, scalability and monetization," said Voxnest President Francesco Baschieri. "Spreaker Enterprise is the first professional-level solution to meet these needs, with all of the tools producers need, including the ability to run programmatic ad campaigns. We see this launch as a giant leap that will help move our industry forward."
Audio Publishers and commercial podcast networks can sign up for Spreaker Enterprise at http://bit.ly/SpreakerEnterprisePlatform.
Voxnest is a technology company that provides professional solutions for podcasters and the brands looking to engage with listeners. The company's comprehensive tools for podcast creation, distribution, management, measurement, monetization and advertising include Spreaker, catering to independent podcasters, Spreaker Enterprise, a turnkey platform for enterprises, and Dynamo, a standalone monetization solution that gives any podcaster, regardless of host or distribution platform, the ability to earn revenue using Voxnest's real-time, dynamic ad injection technology. The company also works directly with brands looking to deliver highly-targeted, high-impact advertising campaigns through podcasts. The company, launched in January 2018 following the merger of Spreaker and BlogTalkRadio, is led by President Francesco Baschieri and is headquartered in New York.