FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the successful first season of itineraries in India and Southeast Asia, Voyages to Antiquity announces the launch of its winter cruise program for 2013/2014. New for the sophomore season, however, is a more in depth exploration of the regions key historical and cultural attractions, as well as a bevy of booking incentives for itineraries and Grand Voyages, including:
- City-center mooring in Yangon (Burma), Bangkok and Ho-Chi Minh City, where the draft of a smaller vessel like Aegean Odyssey offers passengers a benefit of cruising up river to the heart of some of Asia's most fascinating cities.
- An expanded program of land/air tours to India's Golden Triangle and Cambodia's Angkor Wat Temples either pre-or-post cruise.
- Additional cruises to the tropical paradise of Bali and the cosmopolitan center of Hong Kong, both of which proved to be incredibly popular during the inaugural year.
- A return to the increasingly popular Burma, a unique country that is experiencing extraordinary change and growth and the current regime allows increased access to the historical treasures and secrets of its culture.
- Early booking incentives for guests who plan travel prior to April 30, 2013:
- FREE AIR – including all government taxes, fees and fuel surcharges – to guests on transition Grand Voyages to the Far East, Grand Voyages in the Far East and transition Grand Voyages from the Far East to the Mediterranean.
- Reduced round-trip air is available from $995 per person from 60 North American gateways, including transfers and all air taxes and surcharges. There is also a $1200 staterooms savings offer.
"We enjoyed an incredibly successful inaugural season sailing the South Pacific to India and Southeast Asia. The itinerary offerings really resonated with our discerning clientele," said Vice President of Marketing and Sales Jim Applebaum. "The 2013/2014 schedule reflects a fine tuning of this year's season, providing extended time and more in-depth exploration of popular destinations. We took the feedback from our passengers seriously and adapted the program to better serve our incredibly well-traveled passengers."
Guest lecturers and celebrated speakers from around the world complement the in-depth shore experiences by bringing to life the art, history and culture of the S.E. Asia region. Regional foods and wines further immerse guests in the destinations visited.
Extraordinary value is a hallmark with cruise fares starting from $4,995, including shore excursions with complimentary bottled water, gratuities to shipboard staff and wine, beer and soft drinks at dinner.
To accommodate the significant demand from single guests, Voyages to Antiquity has recently increased the number of dedicated single cabins to 26 to complement single supplements in double occupancy cabins, which start from just 25%.
For information about the itineraries and to make reservations, call (877) 398-1460 or visit www.voyagestoantiquity.com.
About Voyages to Antiquity
Inspired by The Middle Sea, authored by Lord John Julius Norwich, Voyages to Antiquity was created to offer sophisticated travelers an unparalleled destination immersion and educational experience combining the very best in cultural travel in a tranquil, informal atmosphere.
SOURCE Voyages to Antiquity