NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The demand for waste paper management services is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.55%, in terms of value, from 2015 to 2020. The growth of this market is propelled by factors such as increasing urban population, increasing awareness programs for waste management, and stringent laws & regulations imposed by local governments.
The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest market share. North America and Europe have many established waste management service providers, because of the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital-intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise.
The waste paper management market is projected to witness the highest demand from the container board segment. The commercial sector is projected to account for the largest market share from 2015 to 2020.
This report covers the global waste paper management market in the major regions—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)—for the key source sectors, which include release commercial, industrial, and residential.
This report analyzes various marketing trends and establishes the most effective growth strategy in the market. It identifies market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. Key players such as Veolia Environnement S.A. (France), International Paper Company (U.S.), Waste Management, Inc. (U.S.), UPM-Kymmene OYJ (Finland), and WestRock Company (U.S.) have also been profiled.
Scope of the report
- On the basis of service, this market has been segmented as follows:
- Collection & transportation
o Collection & transportation equipment
o Storage equipment
o Sorting equipment
o Processing equipment
- Disposal & landfill
- On the basis of source, this market has been segmented as follows:- Commercial & institutional- Industrial- Residential- Others
- On the basis of waste type, this market has been segmented as follows:
- Old corrugated containers
- Mixed paper
- High grade de-inked paper
- Pulp substitutes
- On the basis of recovery potential, this market has been segmented as follows:- Container board- Other paper & paperboard- Newsprint- Tissue- Pulp substitutes
- On the basis of region, this market has been segmented as follows:
- North America
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001