LONDON, January 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Wavex Technology, an award-winning London based Managed IT Services provider have partnered with industry leaders in their respective areas; Microsoft, Qualys™, Citrix™ and ServiceNow™ to provide businesses with a simple yet comprehensive IT proposition called Uniti®.
It is designed to unify a range of services into a single proposition which includes Azure hyper-scale cloud platform and Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service solutions, Citrix to deliver an access anywhere- Windows-10 desktop, and Qualys™ to provide proactive vulnerability detection across all devices and applications. All this is seamlessly integrated into ServiceNow™ where Clients also receive their own instance from which they can review all aspects of their IT estate from IT performance dashboards, commercials, licenses, warranties, security alerts and processes.
Here is what Gavin Russell, the CEO of Wavex Technology has to say about the launch:
"I am incredibly excited to be first to market with such an exciting proposition that addresses many of the IT challenges businesses face today - in particular the complexity of IT, the concern over security, the need to access modern productivity tools and confusion around commercials. We firmly believe that IT only delivers real value when it supports a client's business strategy. Our new Uniti® platform is designed to do just that."
The Uniti® solution provide the following core capabilities:
- Virtual Workspace - a familiar Microsoft Office and Windows 10 desktop environment securely accessible from anywhere on any device
- Line-of-business applications - can be hosted or virtualised
- Cost - a simple per-user/ per-month price
- Disaster Recovery & Backup - ability to recover entire site to a separate datacentre in 1 hour and backups kept in two geographically distinct locations
- Security - data encrypted at rest and in transit, multi-factor authentication and proactive vulnerability detection.
- Strategy - regularly updated IT strategy to ensure IT adapts to a client's changing business priorities.
- Reporting & Dashboards - complete transparency into IT operations processes, commercials, warranties, licenses and support processes.
Furthermore, migration to Uniti® is easy and seamless, with almost zero risk of unplanned outages and clients can perform extensive user-acceptance-testing (UAT) before they choose to go live.
Wavex, founded in 1998, is a leading company providing IT support in London, focused at delivering high-quality, flexible IT solutions to businesses in London. Wavex is known for their innovation and is the company behind APEX® an industry-leading IT service management platform.
SOURCE Wavex Technology Limited