LONDON, Aug. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
"Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors 2017", analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Australian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Australia is known for its multicultural landscape, which is reflected in the country's HNW market. HNW investors in Australia stem from a range of different backgrounds and have distinctive demand patterns. The bulk of HNW individuals have accumulated their wealth through earned income, and the financial services and mining sectors are key generators of wealth. Investors show a strong affinity for equity investments, allocating almost half of their wealth into this asset class in order to benefit from Australia's dividend imputation system. When it comes to asset management services, advisory is the preferred type of mandate, but wealth managers cannot afford to ignore the opportunity automated investment services provide
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Australian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Australia.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Australian HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of Australian HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes product and service demand among Australian HNW investors.
- Almost half of HNW individuals in Australia have accumulated their wealth through earned income, but entrepreneurs and family business owners are also key segments.
- While representing a slightly lower proportion than in the wider region, expats still constitute an attractive target segment in Australia, accounting for 8.3% of the country's HNW individuals.
- A lack of time is driving uptake of professional advice, while a reluctance to relinquish control has seen advisory asset management become the service of choice.
- Australian HNW investors show strong and rising demand for tax, pension, and financial planning, but demand for all planning services is on the rise, making a multi-service proposition critical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Australian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted changes in demand.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4910424/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48