DENVER, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at 1 p.m. Eastern, Catalyst, the award-winning e-discovery company, along with ACEDS, will present a free webinar, Introducing Catalyst Insight and Insight Predict. This program will benefit lawyers, legal professionals and technologists who are interested in learning about the capabilities of next-generation technology assisted review (TAR) and exploring Catalyst Insight and Insight Predict through the guidance of Catalyst's founder and a leading TAR pioneer.
WHY: Catalyst Insight is setting a new standard for analytics-enabled discovery platforms, leaving first-generation TAR platforms behind. Find out how Catalyst Insight with Predict differs from other platforms on the market. This webinar will demonstrate how Catalyst Insight and Predict enable lawyers to complete discovery in less time and at lower cost.
WHAT: Join Catalyst for a personal tour of the latest platform features guided by John Tredennick, Catalyst's founder and a pioneer in discovery technology. Tom Gricks, a leading TAR expert and former litigator who argued the first case to order TAR over opposing counsel's objection, will join to give you a personal look at Insight Predict, the first and still one of the only platforms built around TAR 2.0's advanced continuous active learning protocol.
The webinar will cover:
- An overview of the platform and its multi-language capabilities
- How to search five different ways across fields and text
- Visual analytics to identify trends, patterns, key concepts and core themes
- An enhanced native document viewer for automated redactions and easier, more efficient review; and,
- Insight Predict, a TAR 2.0 engine that features continuous active learning.
- John Tredennick, Founder and CEO, Catalyst: John is the CEO and founder of Catalyst Repository Systems, which designs, builds and runs the world's fastest and most powerful software platform for complex e-discovery, regulatory investigations and compliance. A former trial lawyer and litigation partner with a large national law firm (20+ years), John has written or edited five books and countless articles on litigation and technology issues and speaks regularly on global legal-technology.
- Thomas C. Gricks III, Managing Director, Professional Services, Catalyst: Tom is a managing director at Catalyst and a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania. Before recently joining Catalyst, he was a general commercial litigator for 23 years. He practiced before both federal and state courts across the United States, and, in addition to Pennsylvania, is admitted to practice in a number of federal jurisdictions, including the Supreme Court. For the past several years, Tom has devoted a substantial portion of his practice to e-discovery, with a particular emphasis on TAR.
WHERE: Register here. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.
SOURCE Catalyst Repository Systems