BROOMFIELD, Colo., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the market leader in intelligent cybersecurity for endpoints and collective threat intelligence, today announced details about the company's involvement at RSA Conference 2015 taking place in San Francisco, April 20-24. Webroot will showcase a self-learning platform that is the most accurate threat intelligence network ever created to protect the Internet of Everything. Webroot security thought leaders will also provide an in-depth look at big data analytics and predictive threat intelligence during several speaking engagements at the conference.
Highlights of Webroot at RSA Conference 2015 include:
- The First Collective Threat Intelligence Demo in Virtual Reality – Webroot is disrupting the cybersecurity industry by introducing a smarter way to protect anything online. The Webroot self-learning platform can identify never-before-seen threats by examining how they act, where they come from and where they've been, and their associations with malicious IPs, URLs, files, and mobile applications. See the Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence contextual database in virtual reality utilizing Google Cardboard at the Webroot booth.
- Speaking Session: Smarter Intelligence: Real Time, Contextual, and Predictive – On Wednesday, April 22, at 12:50 p.m. in the North Hall Briefing Center, Webroot chief technology officer, Hal Lonas, will host a session on methods of harnessing the cloud to provide a better understanding of threats.
- Speaking Session: Understanding Threats Using Big Data and Contextual Analytics – On Friday, April 24 at 10:10 a.m. in Moscone West, Room 3006, David Dufour, Webroot senior director of security architecture, will explain how to use big data analytics and deep data correlation to better identify malicious threats, and measures to prevent future occurrences.
- Live Presentations – Webroot security experts will be providing intelligent cybersecurity presentations in their booth at 45 minutes past each hour during Exhibit Hall Hours, and providing demonstrations of the latest Webroot threat intelligence technology and partner integrations such as LogRhythm, Palo Alto Networks and Splunk.
- #GetSmarter at @RSAC – Discover new threat stats from Webroot research, live RSA conference coverage and smarter cybersecurity tactics by following #GetSmarter and Webroot's activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
For more information about Webroot at RSA Conference 2015, visit booth #4114 in Moscone North or online at http://mysite.webroot.com/rsac2015.
Webroot provides intelligent cybersecurity for endpoints that harnesses collective threat intelligence to protect the Internet of Everything. We protect consumers, businesses and technology providers from malware and other cyberattacks using a cloud-based threat intelligence network. Computers, tablets, smartphones and the Internet of Things can be protected by our award-winning suite of SecureAnywhere® and BrightCloud® products. Webroot protects over 30 million devices and is trusted by market-leading technology companies, including: Cisco, F5 Networks, HP, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, and RSA. Webroot is headquartered in Colorado and operates globally across North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. Discover smarter cybersecurity at www.webroot.com and www.brightcloud.com.
© 2015 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, and BrightCloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.