NEW YORK and PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Wellpartner, Inc., an industry-leading 340B optimization company, is pleased to announce the acquisition of SolutionsRx, a full-service 340B company focused primarily on sole community and rural access hospitals. Along with providing traditional contract pharmacy services, SolutionsRx also offers a range of 340B consulting services to assist clients in navigating the complex 340B regulatory environment.
"Over the past several years, Wellpartner has continued to expand its service offerings with the goal of serving and supporting as many covered entities as possible. As The Covered Entity Company, we are committed to supporting all aspects of our clients' programs. This acquisition allows Wellpartner to immediately begin to expand its reach into another critically important 340B market segment," stated James R. Love, CEO of Wellpartner.
Wellpartner continues to demonstrate its ability to stay ahead of market needs, in order to continue providing industry-leading 340B products and services. The acquisition of SolutionsRx will further enhance Wellpartner's capability to fully integrate 340B solutions for covered entities and pharmacies by enhancing their one-stop shop of 340B service.
SolutionsRx was formed in 2011, and has been in the forefront of designing multiple contract pharmacy programs for rural covered entities. Since then, the primary focus of SolutionsRx has been on helping covered entities implement and maintain compliant 340B programs. Their team consists of lawyers, pharmacists and 340B consultants. SolutionsRx has relationships with over 50 covered entities located primarily in Missouri, Arkansas and Illinois.
Wellpartner is a leading national provider of complete 340B optimization solutions for a wide variety of safety-net hospitals and clinics. Wellpartner also dispenses pharmaceutical and specialty products through its wholly-owned URAC-, ACHC- and VIPPS-accredited specialty pharmacy.
Wellpartner's products include:
- 340BAccess™ - an automated solution for covered entities seeking a 340B contract pharmacy program;
- AccessConvergence® - an innovative service that enables clients to greatly enhance their 340B programs by gaining access to previously "locked-away" specialty pharmaceutical prescriptions;
- AccessIntegra® - a state-of-the-art reporting and analytics tool that provides a transparent view into a covered entity's 340B contract pharmacy program;
- AccessCompare® - the industry's first 340B reporting tool that helps covered entities meet increasing program integrity audit requirements by reducing the manual time needed to efficiently audit 340B claims; and
- AccessCounter™ - a 340B solution for covered entities' in-house outpatient pharmacies that identifies 340B purchases at the outpatient pharmacy to maximize 340B savings.
Visit www.wellpartner.com for more information.
CONTACT: Mary Dannegger, 1-212-419-4044, [email protected]