DUBLIN, Ohio, April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate Wendy's new Tuscan Chicken on Ciabatta, the producers of this Italian-inspired sandwich are seeking bold new talent to be featured in the short film "L'Estrella de la Toscana" – Star of Tuscany – starring the Tuscan Chicken on Ciabatta alongside an A-list cast of premium ingredients:
- A warm, soft, toasted artisan ciabatta bun
- A homestyle chicken filet that's tender and juicy on the inside, and crisp and flaky on the outside
- A garlic and roasted tomato aioli sauce with real chunks of chopped tomatoes, giving the sauce a rich flavor
- Fresh spring mix with nine different greens
- Natural Asiago cheese
- Freshly sliced red, ripe tomatoes
Try Wendy's new Tuscan Chicken on Ciabatta and submit a caption based on scenes from the film, which will be released on April 22, on Wendy's Facebook (www.facebook.com/Wendys) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/Wendys) pages. The funniest, most gusto-filled captions will be strung together to subtitle the Italian-dialogue video, which will debut on Wendy's social channels in early May.
Sneak preview of the short film available here: http://youtu.be/9MO0QXgEUMM
Aspiring fans with $4.69* in their wallets are encouraged to visit a participating Wendy's restaurant for a limited time to get involved.
*Recommended price. Prices may vary by market.
SOURCE The Wendy’s Company