AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Whole Foods Market, the leading natural and organic foods supermarket, announces free overseas shipping of its holiday gift boxes to APO, FPO and DPO addresses.
Available only at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/giftbox, Whole Foods Market offers five different gift boxes that range from $40 to $60 each. The hand-picked assortments all adhere to the company's high quality standards, meaning they are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
"We are thankful for the sacrifices made by families serving our country, so we are happy to offer this small token of our appreciation to them," said Jim Speirs, global vice president of purchasing for Whole Foods Market. "Families can send their loved-ones a taste of home with any of our gift boxes varying in theme from snacking to relaxation."
The five gift box themes include:
- The Gift of Grub ($60). Summer sausage, pretzel crisps, aged cheddar cheese straws, peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread and gourmet pecans.
- You're Zenzational ($60). Soothing lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, and even a candle and tea to further calm the soul.
- Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50). Specialty coffee, tea and hot chocolate paired with caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafers, biscotti bites and dark chocolate espresso beans.
- You Rock Box o' Choc ($50). Chocolates, dipped sandwich cookies and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix and hot chocolate.
- Ciao Down ($40). Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds and truffled espresso clusters. Buon Appetito!
SOURCE Whole Foods Market