DENVER, Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Through a grant provided by The Taft University System, qualified students who can meet the challenge of progressing through Taft University's Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace, have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's M.B.A. Program is $225.00 a semester unit. But now, with a Challenge Grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, a limited number of students can complete the 36 Semester Credit Program for less than $6,000.00 in total tuition.
Requirements for students who wish to take advantage of the challenge grant:
- Must begin studies on or before March 15, 2018.**
- Grant recipients must have earned a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled in a Taft University program are eligible for the Grant.
- The first Semester must be completed within 6 months from the date of matriculation.
- The second semester must be completed within 18 months from the date of matriculation.
- All graduation requirements must be completed within two years from the date of matriculation.
- The MBA challenge grant is first come, first serve for the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies. Those who are accepted and would like to begin with the challenge grant will need to enroll on the earliest possible start date.
Taft begins a new semester on the 15th of every month. Students who enroll in Taft University's Master of Business Administration program will perform all coursework online.
A total of 25 Grants are available among three William Howard Taft University MBA Program options:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – designed for individuals interested in acquiring the skills and educational qualifications needed to succeed in almost any business environment.
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship (MBA-E&SBM) – designed for individuals who need the knowledge and techniques to start and operate successful small businesses.
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA) – designed for health care professionals needing an advanced degree and the relevant knowledge to move into management of health care departments and organizations.
- All courses are current and supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty, providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- The M.B.A. Program is delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
- Program details: https://www.taft.edu/mba-100-online-lp
For more information call:
Or email us at:
About William Howard Taft University
For over four decades, William Howard Taft University (www.taft.edu) has offered distance learning graduate degree programs to students throughout the world. Presently, The W. Edwards Deming School of Business offers a Bachelors completion program, four MBAs, a DBA and a Masters in Taxation. The Boyer Graduate School of Education offers a Master of Education and Doctor of Education with concentrations in Leadership and Management, Technology and Leadership, and Charter School Administration.
William Howard Taft University
Media Contact: Stephanie Wheeler
SOURCE William Howard Taft University