LONDON, June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
John Lewis Insurance is giving you the opportunity to have your Car Insurance free for a year.
Each person who requests an online quote, or takes out a John Lewis Car Insurance policy between Friday 15th June and Friday 29th June will be automatically entered into the competition to win a year's worth of John Lewis Car Insurance.
The winner will be chosen at random by an independent source.
In order to complete your quote quickly, you will need:
- Personal details of you and any other drivers you'd like on the policy.
- Your insurance renewal date
- Your car's registration number
- The type of cover you'd like and what your car is used for.
- Details of any driving incidents or convictions you or other drivers you'd like on the policy have claimed for in the last five years.
Why choose John Lewis Car Insurance?
John Lewis Car Insurance offers a comprehensive level of cover to suit you and your vehicle.
There's also 10% off when you buy online.
Careful drivers are rewarded with a No Claims Discount of up to 75% and there is also the option to protect this for a small fee.
Don't worry about being stranded following an accident as you'll be provided with a replacement vehicle while your car is off the road and you'll also be entitled to 90 days of European Cover as standard.
Competition terms and conditions
Offer Terms and Conditions
- John Lewis Insurance will cover the cost of the winner's insurance up to a maximum of £1,000.
- Winner will be notified by phone by John Lewis Insurance by 3 July 2012.
- You can opt-out of the competition by emailing [email protected].
- Competition not open to Partners or other beneficiaries of John Lewis Partnership benefits.
- Entrants must be UK residents.
- All entries must be received on or before 29th June 2012. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are lost or delayed or which fail to be properly submitted.
- The winner will be picked at random by Ageas.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. John Lewis reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value, should the need reasonably arise.
- The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable; there is no cash alternative.
- By entering this competition you agree that John Lewis may use and store your personal details in the course of running the competition as set out in these terms and conditions and for related purposes such as promoting the competition, announcing and publicising the winner.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
- Quotes are subject to our normal acceptance criteria. If we are unable to offer you cover, you cannot be entered into the competition.
- Competition prize can be redeemed between 3rd July 2012 and 26th January 2013.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 00233462. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN.
John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Ageas Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Ageas Insurance Limited. Registered in England No. 354568. Registered office: Ageas House, Tollgate, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA
Lauren Baldwin, Email: [email protected], Tel: +44(0)207-592-6677
SOURCE John Lewis Insurance