Winners of the North American Employee Engagement Awards announced
Ford, Horizon Media, SquareSpace, Caesars Entertainment, and the ASPCA are just some of the big winners whose exemplary work in employee engagement was celebrated in Manhattan
Jun 23, 2015, 09:20 ET
NEW YORK, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior business leaders from across the nation gathered in anticipation to celebrate the winners of the North American Employee Engagement Awards 2015.
Winners and highly commended were selected by an exclusive panel of judges and announced, following a world-class practical employee engagement conference held during the day, at the Tribeca Rooftop with breathtaking views of Manhattan on a summer evening.
The Employee Engagement Awards and Conference program was born out of the desire to recognize and celebrate the excellence of those forward-thinking business who are putting people first and making a real impact in employee engagement.
It also provided knowledge-share opportunities via the conference for anyone looking to bring employee engagement to their business, to hear best-practice from global practitioners, and forge relationships with like-minded peers who can share in the journey of becoming a people-centric company.
Matt Manners, founder, The Employee Engagement Awards, said: "Congratulations to our winners - they have rightly been recognized for excellence in improving employee engagement to drive wellbeing, better work environments and organizational success."
Jamie Lawrence, editor of online HR publication HRZone.com, who co-produce the awards and conference, said: "Both the awards and conference have been all about acknowledging and celebrating some of the great work being done today in employee engagement, as well as inspiring others to take action in their own organizations. Our aim was to demonstrate the importance of employee engagement, and the role it plays in creating high-performing businesses, but also to highlight that a program of engagement can be rolled out by any company."
The winners are as follows:
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year - Ford Motor Company
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Small) - SquareSpace
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Large) - Horizon Media
- The Internal Communications Award - FHRI Hotels
- The Wellbeing Initiative of the Year - Caesars Entertainment
- The Reward and Recognition Program of the Year - Tata Consultancy Services
- Best use of Technology in Employee Engagement - Sanofi Pasteur
- Social Responsibility Project of the Year - The Dorchester Collection's Beverly Hills Hotel
- International Project of the Year - International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Not for profit/Charity) - ASPCA
- The MVP Award - Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
Entries and tickets for the UK Employee Engagement Awards and Conference are now available by visiting http://eeawards.co.uk/.
The Employee Engagement Awards and Conference brings together three partners aligned by a common purpose: to inspire, connect, recognize and celebrate the talented people changing the way organizations work. The awards and conference are presented by Manners & Murphy, a global employee engagement partner helping companies put their employees at the heart of their organizations, Sift Media, a digital publisher of global titles such as HRzone.com that inspires people to take the actions that improve their lives and livelihoods, and WeSpire, the employee engagement platform that empowers forward-thinking global organizations to reach their greatest potential.
For information on the Employee Engagement Awards and Conference visit www.eeexcellence.com.
LinkedIn Group: The Employee Engagement Awards
SOURCE Employee Engagement Awards
Share this article