RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Foodservice Training Portal and Wisetail announced today a partnership that will provide a full suite of foodservice and hospitality-specific training content through Wisetail's LMS for restaurant and hospitality clients. Wisetail is an independent software company, with extensive experience in the Restaurant Industry, that works with clients to drive employee engagement and company culture through a fully branded LMS solution. Foodservice Training Portal provides cloud-based courses for employees in the foodservice, hospitality and retail beverage industries.
Foodservice Training Portal will offer courses via Wisetail in the following five areas:
- Basic Food Safety eStart™: Non-management food safety training. Provides instruction on the essential knowledge necessary to safely prepare, handle and serve food.
- Intro to Wine™: Provides employees with the essential knowledge they need to sell and serve wine to customers. The engaging & interactive online learning experience is focused on increasing wine sales while also improving the buying experiences of guests & patrons.
- Intro to Beer & Spirits™: Serves as the ideal beverage-focused onboarding solution for new team members at the time of hire. The course assists in recommending, selling and serving beer, distilled spirits and mixed drinks.
- Foodservice eStart™: Restaurant customer service training that equips staff with the knowledge, language & problem-solving skills they need to effectively and respectfully serve customers.
- Active Shooter Prep Online™: Educates employees in the latest active shooter procedures and protocols aligning with the guidelines and directives established by FEMA, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
"This important partnership is designed to benefit Wisetail clients by integrating valuable training content into a system they already have in place," said Eric Webster, Managing Director of Foodservice Training Portal. "Restaurant operators who view safety, security and providing high quality service as a top priority can now access company-wide training programs virtually overnight. Our courses are built as tools to differentiate their operations and target crucial elements of their businesses."
"Our partnership with Foodservice Training Portal is a direct result of listening to our clients and their need for high quality, pre-packaged F&B eLearning courses as a compliment to their existing libraries," said Peter Kirwan, CMO at Wisetail. "We're excited to now be able to seamlessly provide Foodservice Training Portal's content to fill this need."
About Foodservice Training Portal
Foodservice Training Portal is a leader in the field of e-Learning and hospitality talent training solutions. The company provides cloud-based education tools for their customers, who range from single location foodservice operations to national institutional feeders- providing products to assist clients in effectively achieving their training goals. For more information, visit www.foodservicetrainingportal.com.
Located at the base of one of Montana's best trail systems, Wisetail's #INDIETECH business model has successfully bucked the Silicon Valley tech startup trend by growing to serve more than 1 million users without a dime of outside financing. Wisetail is an award-winning learning management system (LMS) company hand-built from scratch in 2009 in Bozeman, Montana. Wisetail has grown 100% per year becoming both a rising star and a disruptive force in the fields of eLearning and employee engagement by delivering world class learning management and unequaled customer support. An elite group of discerning clients are choosing Wisetail's unique platform to build their brand, culture and community in the same place their organization learns, grows and communicates. The company powers great places to work.
Leslie Bucher, 877.639.3761 ext. 704, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Foodservice Training Portal