NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Wix.com Ltd. (Nasdaq: WIX), a leading cloud-based web development platform, today announced the launch of Wix App for iOS and Android. Wix App lets users fully manage their websites and Wix operating systems on the go, wherever they are, in order to run their businesses in real time. The app reflects customer demand for robust mobile functionality and positions Wix as one of the leading providers of OS solutions for small business around the world.
Wix App is part of the larger Wix OS solution which enables users to create, manage and market their businesses anytime and anywhere. Wix App is an interface that streamlines the day-to-day mobile management that businesses need to operate ecommerce, marketing, customer service and communications with global customers and visitors. Business owners use Wix OS to manage their mobile sites, their contacts and their Wix Stores. Currently Wix hosts on its platform:
- 20 million mobile sites;
- 400 million customer contacts; and
- more than 300,000 ecommerce subscriptions.
"Our new Wix App is a gateway to our extremely powerful and robust operating system. Business owners and bloggers who pride themselves on their stunning websites will never miss a beat. Whenever there is an important activity -- a purchase, booking, inventory demand, blog subscriber, or an update to the Wix platform, Wix users will receive a notification on their mobile device. As our users continue to create stunning websites, it is our mission to make designing, managing the operating system, and marketing their businesses as simple as possible," said Adi Zelner, Head of Wix App at Wix.com. "Approximately half of our company is focused on research, development and design, and committed to continually delivering the most powerful tools for our 92 million global users."
Powerful Features Wix App Users Love:
- Engage with Visitors – Get real-time notifications when visitors send a message, book an appointment and more. Wix Engage makes it easy to respond right away.
- Start a Live Chat – See when you've got a site visitor and start a conversation to help them find exactly what they're looking for.
- Manage Your Store – Snap a product photo and add it to your online store with just a click.
- Blog On The Go – Use all of your blog's advanced features from anywhere. Create posts, add photos, change your font, add active links and more.
- Hotels – Manage hotel bookings and reservations on the fly.
- Feed – Receive updates of everything you use for business operations – such as invoices, contacts, messages and inventory alerts.
Wix.com is a leading cloud-based web development platform with more than 92 million registered users worldwide. Wix was founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Wix empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to take their businesses, brands and workflow online. Wix ADI, the Wix Editor and a highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence. Wix's headquarters are in Tel Aviv with offices in Be'er Sheva, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Berlin, Vilnius and Dnepropetrovsk.
All Trademarks are the Property of their Respective Owners
Media contact: Matt Rosenberg, 917-837-0475, firstname.lastname@example.org
Video - http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/Wixcom-Limited-Wix-App.mp4
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160930/413802
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160930/413803
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160930/413805LOGO
SOURCE Wix.com Ltd.