LAS VEGAS, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Executives don't need another tie or scarf. A gift that expands their skill set and makes them even more valuable employees is a win/win for executives and their bosses. Suzanne Spurgeon, founder of Women Media Pros, says an executive who is media savvy and can ace media interviews, is truly an asset to any firm. A media training session is the perfect gift for any executive, but especially for those who have experienced the following:
- You have suffered through a bad media interview and vowed never to do another
- You are camera-shy even though you are fine with public speaking
- Your company has been unfairly targeted by the media and you didn't fight back
- You are in a high-risk industry and don't feel fully prepared to face the media should a crisis occur
- Your social media posts have gone "off message"
Spurgeon says, "Even the most reluctant executive will find value in media interview training. I have worked with executives of airlines, energy firms, utilities, and manufacturers. Many are leery of dealing with media. I help them take control of media interviews and stay on their messaging."
Executive Coaching is another great gift idea for executives—whether it's a basic session for junior executives or an advanced session for a CEO. Corporate Icon CEO Patsy Cisneros says, "Successful executives know that image is important. How they carry themselves and communicate in the boardroom and in social situations impacts their company brand."
Here are just a few things an executive will take away from a session with Corporate Icon:
- How to tie in your personal image to the company brand
- How to communicate competence and professionalism
- How to take your image global
- How to dress, speak and behave with confidence
About Women Media Pros:
Suzanne Spurgeon founded the firm in 2007, to provide media interview training, crisis communications, public relations, and video production services for business men and women and other professionals. Spurgeon is a former CNN VP and LA Bureau Chief. The company has consultants based in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
About Corporate Icon:
Patsy Cisneros founded the firm in 2000. Cisneros is a certified image consultant and executive coach who works with Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses.
SOURCE Women Media Pros