CUPERTINO, Calif., Aug. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Workato, a leading integration and automation platform, today announced an integration with Okta, the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. Built by Atlas Identity, an Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions provider, the integration delivers a no-code platform for IAM workflows and automations across the entire enterprise.
Through this partnership, Workato's Okta integration allows IT teams to easily add seamless, automatic workflows using identity as a core – without the need for additional coding. Together, Okta and Workato's leading platforms will enable a range of innovative business processes, with Okta acting as a trigger to downstream actions like multi-channel notifications or sophisticated integrations such as provisioning. Workato customers can also poll Okta for identity information to enable secure workflows, and leverage Okta as a consumer of events and data from other apps, like HR, Service Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and more.
"This integration illustrates the power of open platforms like Workato and Okta, which allow third party developers to easily build on and contribute," said Chuck Fontana, VP of Corporate and Business Development at Okta. "By leveraging Okta APIs on the Workato platform, Atlas Identity has opened a multitude of integration possibilities for our joint customers, enabling a wide range of uses cases across enterprise workflows – all with identity at the center."
Some of the use cases that this partnership will enable right away are:
- Advanced onboarding/offboarding: Leverage Okta's existing identity lifecycle management capability with Workato's multiple interaction models and multi-function connectors, and secure connectivity for on-premises systems to better handle advanced account and access provisioning scenarios.
- Integrated approval workflows: Enable administrators and end users to review and approve various identity related activities by easily integrating Okta with IT Service Management (ITSM) or collaboration systems for quick monitoring and response to requests.
- Intelligent security escalations and actions: Integrate Okta with support apps, incident management apps, SIEM apps and communication apps to escalate and respond to unauthorized access and login anomalies faster.
"We're excited to partner with Okta and Atlas Identity to enable intelligent process automations -- no coding required -- driven by strong identity management for enterprises," said Markus Zirn, VP Business Development of Workato. "The possibilities are pretty amazing, especially considering the Okta-Workato connector was built in matter of weeks by Atlas Identity, a solution provider using the Workato SDK, and the integration recipes were built out in hours."
For more information, please visit our blog.
Workato, an iPaaS leader trusted by over 21,000 organizations, is the only platform for intelligent automations providing enterprise integration, process automation, and a citizen experience, enabling business users and IT to collaborate in order to build, operate and rollout automations without compromising security and governance. The world's top brands run on Workato including the #1 enterprise collaboration company, #1 bakery cafe chain, #1 big data company, #1 cloud content management company, #1 home improvement company, #1 professional soccer league, and more. For more information, visit www.workato.com or connect with us on social media:
- Blog: http://www.workato.com/blog
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/workato
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/workato
About Atlas Identity:
Atlas Identity is an independent consultancy that specializes in the delivery of Cloud-based Identity and Access Management solutions, and associated system integrations. Atlas Identity works with a wide range of businesses, including nonprofits and startups, to enable them to gain the maximum benefit provided by IAM and sidestep the traditional pitfalls. Atlas Identity has established a close partnership with both Okta and Workato. Visit us at http://www.atlasidentity.co.uk to learn more.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workato-and-okta-partner-to-deliver-innovative-identity-and-access-management-automations--with-no-coding-required-300510000.html