SILICON SLOPES, Utah, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, has concluded its annual user conference, Workfront Leap 2016, held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Florida. During the event, held May 2-5, more than 850 Workfront and ProofHQ customers, guests, partners, and employees met to exchange ideas about work and project management best practices and participate in forward-thinking discussions on how to improve work efficiencies.
The conference theme, Extend Your Reach, focused on how effective work management can extend the reach and success of a business in the marketplace; extend an employee's personal reach inside an organization; and can be applied to extending visibility – allowing the organization to improve collaboration, and better understand the work that's being accomplished.
"For those who have responsibility for improving the way work gets done, enhancing collaboration, and increasing efficiency in their organizations, there is no better way for them to learn than through the Workfront Leap user conference, " said Joe Staples, chief marketing officer of Workfront. "This past week we provided a platform for our customers to learn from one another, as well as from respected industry thought leaders. Our more than 100 unique breakout sessions and over 50 education sessions were specifically designed so that no matter where our customers are in their Workfront knowledge, they walked away feeling that they learned something that can immediately help them perform their jobs better. We appreciate the time our customers spent to join us for this annual conference and are looking forward to the 2017 conference."
Some of the Leap 2016 highlights included:
- Company Announcements: Workfront Interim CEO, Susan Carstensen shared the vision for the journey Workfront customers and partners have embarked on to change the world of work. Updates from the Workfront product team outlined an exciting 18-month product roadmap, including the newly updated mobile apps on iOS and Android, and Agile, rich media proofing, and resource scheduling enhancements. And the Workfront customer success team outlined new programs, including online community and users groups aimed at helping customers succeed as Workfront users.
- Thought-Provoking Keynotes: Seth Godin, businessman, marketing pioneer, and best-selling author of 18 books, shared with attendees how to do work that matters, leaping, and what to do when it's your turn.
Captain Phillips, the captain of the Maersk Alabama that was hijacked by Somali pirates for five days, spoke to attendees about how to steer their "ships" through rough waters.
- 'The Future of Work' Distinguished Panelists: This discussion looked at the influence of mobile, the role of the PMO, generational influences on the workplace, and trends in employer-provided value-add. Panelist included Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartech.com; Kathy Haven, VP Strategic Ops-PMO, FCB; Philip Sheldrake, Managing Partner, Euler Partners and Main Board Director, Tech UK; and Terri Trespicio, Brand Strategist, Writer.
- Breakout Sessions: 100 unique breakout sessions and more than 50 education sessions built to help Workfront customers improve the way they work and make their teams more efficient.
- 1-1 Consulting Sessions: Attendees could design the format of the session and ask the Workfront team of consultants their toughest questions.
- Exciting Entertainment: Oz Pearlman, mentalist, magician, and America's Got Talent finalist dazzled the audience with his performance.
Workfront also announced the winners of its second annual Workfront Lion Awards. Amongst the winners were:
- All-Star — Blackbaud Inc.
- First-Year All-Star — Intouch Solutions
- Non-Conformist— Charles Schwab
- Change Leader — SunTrust
- Optimization Expert — City of Raleigh North Carolina
- Partner of the Year — LeapPoint
- Honorable mentions included — BBVA Compass, EQT, HomeServe, ICOM Productions, Indiana Fiber Network Loyola University of Maryland, The MetroHealth System, and Secura Insurance
Primary sponsors for this year's conference were Domo, LeapPoint, Azuqua, Cella and Mad Marketer.
Workfront also announced that the 2017 user conference will be held April 10-13 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To learn more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com.
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workfront-leap-3-day-user-conference-packed-with-educational-content-300267319.html