DUBLIN, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xqk99/cognitive) has announced the addition of the "Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Systems in Healthcare " report to their offering.
Shifts to how healthcare is delivered, where it is delivered, and how it is paid for are necessitating adoption of innovative tools for managing information. A key challenge is to appropriately assess the importance of various quantitative metrics, as well as correlate with qualitative recommendations and patient history.
The voluminous forms of unstructured data generated across a wide number of fragmented systems necessitate artificial intelligence-enabled systems to correlate information, recognize patterns, and generate insights. This study looks at the market opportunity for artificial intelligence in healthcare, provides market forecasts, and assesses the competitive landscape of developers.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What are the examples for cognitive expert systems being used in the healthcare industry?
- What are the kinds of business models that would emerge due to the integration of expert cognitive systems within the healthcare space?
- What are the market projections for the AI-based services market for healthcare applications?
- What are the future trends and applications of these systems in the healthcare industry?
- What are the problems with regard to care delivery and how is AI helping overcome them?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Artificial Intelligence - Definition, Timeline, and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence Ecosystem Segmentation
- Why Artificial Intelligence?
- Timeline - Evolution of AI Capabilities
- How AI is Being Used Today
- AI in Healthcare Timeline for Adoption
3. Market Projections
- Drivers and Restraints
- Drivers Explained
- Restraints Explained
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Discussion
- Key Application Projection
4. Artificial Intelligence
- Democratization of Internet, Healthcare, and AI
- Access Problems in Care Delivery
- Quality Problems in Care Delivery
- Cost Problems in Care Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence for Decision Support
- Care Delivery Challenges Addressable through AI Applications
- Patient Access to Care Addressed through AI Applications
- Future Applications - AI in Individualized Care
- AI Applications in Health Information Management
- AI in Oncology Case Study
- Consumer Engagement through AI
- Expert Cognitive Systems - Integrated Health Model
- Bring Your Device Cognitive Systems Model
5. Industry Landscape for Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Ecosystem of Vendors within AI
- IBM's Watson Health Platform
- IBM Watson Health - Population Health Management Capabilities and Features
- Key Partnerships - IBM Watson
- Cognitive Scale's Insights Fabric Cognitive Platform
- Hindsait's SaaS - AI Platform
- AiCure's Advanced Medication Adherence Solutions
- AIme Health Coach
- Other Expert Systems Used in Healthcare
- Promising Participants - Key New Companies in the AI Space
6. Key Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xqk99/cognitive
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets