DUBLIN, May 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Nanotechnology - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Nanotechnology market worldwide is projected to grow by US$69.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 13.8%. NanoMaterials, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 13.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$98.9 Billion by the year 2025, NanoMaterials will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$2.7 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, NanoMaterials will reach a market size of US$6.9 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$12.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- The Science behind Nanotechnology: A Curtain Raiser
- Breaking Conventional Size Barriers
- What can we expect from Nanotechnology?
- Recent Market Activity
- Nanotechnology Market: An Overview
- A Historical Background
- Nanotechnology Holds Potential to Enable Green, Sustainable Future
- Nanotechnology to Transform Lives with Endless Applications
- Mass Manufacturing of Nanomaterials to Enable Exciting Applications
- New Techniques to Cut Production Cost and Time
- Industry Gains Traction
- Robust R&D Scenario Characterizes Nanotechnology Industry
- Despite Marginal & Sporadic Loss in Growth Rate, Global Nanotechnology Market Remains Largely Profitable Amid Recent Economic Upheavals
- Nanotechnology Growth Linked to Advanced Materials Invention
- Quantum Dots
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nanotechnology Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.
- Advanced Nano Products Co., Limited
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Catalytic Materials, LLC
- Chemat Technology Inc.
- ELITech Group
- eSpin Technologies, Inc.
- Hanwha Chemical Corporation
- Hybrid Plastics Inc.
- Hyperion Catalysis International, Inc.
- Integran Technologies, Inc.
- Nanocyl S.A.
- NanoMaterials Ltd.
- Nanosys, Inc.
- QuantumSphere, Inc.
- Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
- Shenzhen Nanotech Port Co., Ltd.
- Starpharma Holdings
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Nanotechnology Drives Electronics from Microelectronics to Nanoelectronics
- Shift in Direction Towards 'More Than Moore's Law' Brings Spotlight on Nanointegration
- CNTs Finding Robust Demand in Electronics Market
- Growing Need for Boosting Computer Disk Drive CNT Enabled Storage
- CNT Applications in Supercapacitors and Batteries to Drive Growth
- Chemical Industry to Massively Benefit from Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Revolutionizes Pharmaceuticals & HealthCare
- Nanomedicine Market to Achieve Phenomenal Growth
- High Demand for Nanobots and Nano Healthcare Devices
- Nanotechnology Gaining Prominence for Treatment of Cancer
- Nanodiagnostic Products to Witness Strong Demand Growth
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: A Specialized Market Opportunity
- Nanotechnology's Capability to Advance Modern Sensing Tools Extending its Application to POC Devices
- Dendrimers Serve as a Base to Build Multifunctional Nanodevices
- Nanotechnology Rescues Poor Water Soluble Drugs from Abandonment
- Agriculture & Food Industry
- Strong Demand for Packaged Foods Benefits Adoption of Nanotechnology
- Nano-Encapsulated Food Additives - An Emerging Area
- Preference for Smart Cars Benefits Demand for Nanotechnology in the Automotive Industry
- Application of Nanotechnology in Consumer Goods Industry Poised to Grow
- Advancements in Personal Care Products
- Opportunities Abound in Building & Construction Sector
- Nanotechnology Set to Revolutionize Alternative Energy Sector
- Photovoltaics - High Potential Market
- Low-Dimensional Nanomaterials Hold Potential to Transform Future Technologies
- Nanotechnology Emerges as a Key to Enhance Quality of Water Filtration and Desalination
- Aerospace & Defense
- CNTs find Applications in Bullet Proof Vests for Military/Defense Sector - A Case in Point
- Developed Markets Represent Traditional Revenue Contributors While Developing Markets Turn Hotspots for Future Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ageks0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets