DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Digital Advertising Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global digital advertising market.
This report focuses on digital advertising market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the digital advertising market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global digital advertising market is expected to increase from $160.7 billion in 2019 to $169.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.57%. The slowed growth is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities resulting in operational challenges. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The market is then expected to recover and reach $237.5 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 11.87%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider digital advertising market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The digital advertising market section of the report gives context. It compares the digital advertising market with other segments of the digital advertising market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, digital advertising indicators comparison.
The digital advertising market consists of the sales of advertising services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that plan, develop, create and manage advertisement and promotional activities in digital media. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
North America was the largest region in the digital advertising market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period.
In May 2019, LinkedIn acquired Drawbridge for $300 million to strengthen its marketing and advertising offerings. Drawbridge is a start-up headquartered in the USA and uses artificial intelligence technology for understanding its customers using machine learning. LinkedIn will now use this technology for its customers in reaching and understanding the target audience. LinkedIn, headquartered in the USA, is a social networking site that focuses on professional networking and career development.
The digital advertising market covered in this report is segmented by platform into mobile ad (in-app and mobile web); desktop ad; digital tv; others. It is also segmented by ad format into digital display ad (programmatic and non-programmatic transactions); internet paid search; social media; online video; others and by industrial vertical into media and entertainment; consumer goods & retail industry; banking, financial service & insurance; telecommunication & IT sector; travel industry; healthcare sector; manufacturing & supply chain; transportation and logistics; energy, power, and utilities; others.
The growing use of ad blockers is expected to hinder the global digital advertising market. Most internet users do not prefer ads as they are not interested in the ad content and block these ads. According to the Global Ad Blocking Behavior report 2019 by Social Media Today LLC, among all internet users, around 30% now use ad blockers to cut down the interruptive and deceptive promotions that are seen online. This is becoming a constraint to the advertisers in reaching their audience and promoting their business. Therefore, the rise in the use of ad blockers is expected to limit the market growth.
Technological advancements such as AR (Augmented Reality) are a major trend gaining popularity in the global digital advertising market. These days, advertisers have adopted augmented reality in their advertising strategies to enhance the user experience. For instance, in 2018, Snapchat, a pioneer in AR ads, started giving consumers the option to display items in a "real-life" environment. These augmented reality ads increase the interaction of the viewer and create a more memorable user experience. AR ads are more than informative as people will have the ability to interact with the content rather than just viewing it.
The internet user base expansion along with self-service platforms is driving the global digital advertising market. Internet is extensively used for e-commerce, e-learning, social connectivity, media, communication, and file transfers. According to Internet World Stats, as of June 2020, the number of internet users in the world is 4.8 billion which accounts for more than 60% of the global population. In addition to this, the growing popularity of self-service advertising platforms is also being the main contributor to the digital advertising market. Self-service advertising platforms are providing advertisers more convenience in the placement of their advertisements. The ease of being able to set up and administer their campaigns without the inconvenience of dealing with human intermediaries draws advertisers' attention towards digital marketing. Therefore, an increase in the internet user base along with self-service platforms is driving the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Digital Advertising Market Characteristics
3. Digital Advertising Market Size and Growth
3.1. Global Digital Advertising Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers of the Market
3.1.2. Restraints on the Market
3.2. Global Digital Advertising Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers of the Market
3.2.2. Restraints on the Market
4. Digital Advertising Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Digital Advertising Market, Segmentation by Platform
4.2. Global Digital Advertising Market, Segmentation by Ad Format
4.3. Global Digital Advertising Market, Segmentation by Industrial Vertical
5. Digital Advertising Market Regional and Country Analysis
5.1. Global Digital Advertising Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Digital Advertising Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Digital Advertising Market
7. China Digital Advertising Market
8. India Digital Advertising Market
9. Japan Digital Advertising Market
10. Australia Digital Advertising Market
11. Indonesia Digital Advertising Market
12. South Korea Digital Advertising Market
13. Western Europe Digital Advertising Market
14. UK Digital Advertising Market
15. Germany Digital Advertising Market
16. France Digital Advertising Market
17. Eastern Europe Digital Advertising Market
18. Russia Digital Advertising Market
19. North America Digital Advertising Market
20. USA Digital Advertising Market
21. South America Digital Advertising Market
22. Brazil Digital Advertising Market
23. Middle East Digital Advertising Market
24. Africa Digital Advertising Market
25. Digital Advertising Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
25.1. Digital Advertising Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Digital Advertising Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Google Ads
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
126.96.36.199. Products and Services
188.8.131.52. Financial Performance
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
26. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Digital Advertising Market
27. Digital Advertising Market Trends and Strategies
28. Digital Advertising Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Corporation
- Yahoo! Inc.
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Accenture Interactive
- PwC Digital Service
- IBM iX
- Web Net Creatives
- Disruptive Advertising
- Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
- Topspot Internet Marketing
- PBJ Marketing
- Adster Creative
- 97 Switch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8idle7
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets