This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global wealth management market is expected to grow from $1162.66 billion in 2020 to $1263.34 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $1755 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 9%.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wealth management? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Wealth Management market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider wealth management market, and compares it with other markets.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
The wealth management market section of the report gives context. It compares the wealth management market with other segments of the investments market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, wealth management indicators comparison.
North America was the largest region in the global wealth management market, accounting for 54% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global wealth management market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global wealth management market.
Many wealth management companies are investing in big data analytics capabilities to generate insights to enhance and refine service offerings and thus increase revenues. Big data solutions are being implemented to deliver insights around client segments, product penetration and analyze training program effectiveness. These technologies are being implemented to assess existing and prospective clients' inclination to purchase various products and services being offered by a wealth management company, their lifetime value, investment pattern and the ability of the client to take risks. They are also aiding wealth management companies to track business performance, increase client acquisition and retention rates, increase sales and offer real time investment advice. For instance, CargoMetrics, an investment firm based in Boston used Automatic Identification System (AIS), to collect data on commodity movement such as cargo location and cargo size to develop analytics platform for trading commodities, currencies and equity index funds. This tool was also sold to other hedge funds and wealth managers.
Many wealth management firms are increasing spending on their cybersecurity solutions to prevent o cyber-attacks risk. Cybersecurity refers to the set of techniques used to protect the network integrity and data from unauthorized access. It enables in strengthening of security levels of the firms and prevents the loss of highly sensitive client information. They are gaining prominence as they aid financial services companies including wealth management firms in identifying theft and fraud investment transactions. For Instance, according to a recent survey, 86% of the financial services companies are planning to spend more time and resources on cybersecurity in the coming year.
4. Wealth Management Market Product Analysis 4.1. Leading Products/ Services 4.2. Key Features and Differentiators 4.3. Development Products
5. Wealth Management Market Supply Chain 5.1. Supply Chain 5.2. Distribution 5.3. End Customers
6. Wealth Management Market Customer Information 6.1. Customer Preferences 6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Wealth Management Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Wealth Management
9. Wealth Management Market Size And Growth 9.1. Market Size 9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 9.2.2. Restraints On The Market 9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Wealth Management Market Regional Analysis 10.1. Global Wealth Management Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion) 10.2. Global Wealth Management Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region 10.3. Global Wealth Management Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Wealth Management Market Segmentation 11.1. Global Wealth Management Market, Segmentation By Type 11.2. Global Wealth Management Market, Segmentation By Advisory Mode 11.3. Global Wealth Management Market, Segmentation By Enterprise Size
12. Wealth Management Market Segments 12.1. Global Funds, Trusts, And Other Financial Vehicles Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Large-Cap Equity, Government Fixed Income And Structured Products; Equity Specialties And Fixed Income Products; ETFs And Passively-Managed Products; Alternatives; Solutions Products And Other (Target Date Products And LDIs) 12.2. Global Asset Management Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) 12.3. Global Portfolio Management and Investment Advice Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
13. Wealth Management Market Metrics 13.1. Wealth Management Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global 13.2. Per Capita Average Wealth Management Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
14. Asia-Pacific Wealth Management Market
15. Western Europe Wealth Management Market
16. Eastern Europe Wealth Management Market
17. North America Wealth Management Market
18. South America Wealth Management Market
19. Middle East Wealth Management Market
20. Africa Wealth Management Market
21. Wealth Management Market Competitive Landscape 21.1. Competitive Market Overview 21.2. Market Shares 21.3. Company Profiles 21.3.1. Agricultural Bank of China 184.108.40.206. Company Overview 220.127.116.11. Products And Services 18.104.22.168. Strategy 22.214.171.124. Financial Performance 21.3.2. Wells Fargo 126.96.36.199. Company Overview 188.8.131.52. Products And Services 184.108.40.206. Strategy 220.127.116.11. Financial Performance 21.3.3. BlackRock 18.104.22.168. Company Overview 22.214.171.124. Products And Services 126.96.36.199. Strategy 188.8.131.52. Financial Performance 21.3.4. Morgan Stanley 184.108.40.206. Company Overview 220.127.116.11. Products And Services 18.104.22.168. Strategy 22.214.171.124. Financial Performance 21.3.5. Bank of America 126.96.36.199. Company Overview 188.8.131.52. Products And Services 184.108.40.206. Strategy 220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
22. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Wealth Management Market
23. Market Background: Investments Market 23.1. Investments Market Characteristics 23.2. Investments Market Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Growth, By Segment, Value ($ Billion), Global 23.3. Global Investments Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion) 23.4. Global Investments Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region 23.5. Global Investments Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value ($ Billion)
24. Recommendations 24.1. Global Wealth Management Market In 2025- Growth Countries 24.2. Global Wealth Management Market In 2025- Growth Segments 24.3. Global Wealth Management Market In 2025- Growth Strategies