IoT Platforms for Telemedicine market forecast indicates that markets at $1.2 billion in 2016 are expected to reach $9.3 billion dollars worldwide by 2023. These represent a very specialized type of analytics systems able to address a wide range of issues that can be newly managed with digitization.
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the digital economy takes hold with IoT Internet of things and all manner of automated medical monitoring processes increase the value of medical care while decreasing the costs.
IoT platforms for healthcare implement use of the digital economy. IoT for Telemedicine depends on infrastructure scalability excellence, which is achieved with a two layer architecture utilizing adapters and processors to manage sensor connectivity.
Healthcare stakeholders include payers, manufacturers, providers and physicians. Telemedicine IoT platforms provide the technology that implement a framework for transition from disjointed care to coordinated care. Platforms permit clinicians to be reactive to change in patient condition, permitting proactive care delivery.
IoT telemedicine platforms growth is brought by the combination the ability to lower the cost of medical care delivery while improving the quality of care dramatically. The IoT telemedicine platforms value goes beyond traditional medical monitoring bringing to the fore, the value of exercise. The value of exercise has been proven and telemedicine is anticipated to be used by exercise clubs to induce members to do more exercise that is beneficial to long term health. The value of supplemental oxygen in improving endurance and building muscles will likely become a part of telemedicine platform initiatives.
Steady growth is anticipated because the IoT platform units are offering breakthrough digital information integration capabilities that further automates a delivery of care to a patient located remotely. Steady growth is anticipated because the IoT platforms are the best device for implementing efficient operations at low cost.
Key Topics Covered:
1. IoT Telemedicine Platforms Market Description and Market Dynamics: 1.1 Telemedicine Is Moving To Deliver Services 1.2 Virtual Doctors 1.3 Reshaping Coordinated Care Delivery to Achieve Proactive Wellness Programs 1.4 IoT Scale
2. IoT for Telemedicine Market Shares and Market Forecasts 2.1 IoT for Telemedicine Market Driving Forces 2.2 IoT Platforms for Telemedicine Market Shares: 2.3 IoT for Telemedicine Market Forecasts: 2.4 IoT for Telemedicine Data Growth 2.5 IoT chipsets 2.6 IoT Healthcare Startup Company Funding 2.7 IoT Markets 2.8 IoT for Telemedicine Component Prices: 2.9 IoT for Telemedicine Regional Segments:
3. IoT for Telemedicine Platform Products: 3.1 Intel 3.2 IBM Watson IoT Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Cognitive Systems: 3.3 GlobalMed 3.4 AMD Global 3.5 Vidyo 3.6 Samsung Partner Apps Feature of S Health
4. IoT for Telemedicine Research and Technology: 4.1 IoT Sensor Types 4.2 Siemens
5. IoT for Telemedicine: Companies 5.1 Alibaba Group in Shanghai 5.2 Amazon 5.3 AMC Health 5.4 AMD Global 5.5 American Telehealth Association 5.6 American Well Systems 5.7 Apple 5.8 AT&T 5.9 Cisco 5.10 Doctor on Demand 5.11 GlobalMed 5.12 Google Chromecast 5.13 Hewlett HP IoT 5.14 IBM 5.15 iHealth Labs 5.16 Intel IoT Telemedicine Platforms 5.17 Microsoft IoT 5.18 Olea Kiosks 5.19 oneM2M Specifications for IoT Expansion 5.20 Philips 5.21 PTC 5.22 Samsung 5.23 SAP 5.24 Sensogram Technologies 5.25 Softbank 5.26 Symantec / Norton Core Router 5.27 Teladoc 5.28 Vivify Health
6. Research Methodology 6.1 Research Process 6.2 Market Research Study