SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) and its ecosystem will showcase Cybersecurity and Smarter Industrial IoT solutions at the IoT Solutions World Congress. All Programmable FPGA and SoC devices are enabling key applications within Industrial IoT including Cybersecurity, Smart Energy, Smart Manufacturing, and Smart Medical. Xilinx, in collaboration with PFP Cybersecurity, are displaying advanced security solutions running on multiple ecosystem partner systems. Visit the Xilinx and PFP Cybersecurity booth in Exhibit Hall P1, Street E, Stand 546 at the IoT Solutions World Congress, September 16-18 at the Gran Via Convention Center in Barcelona.
In-Booth Demonstrations - Hall P1, Street E, Stand 546
- End-to-End Cybersecurity for IoT Systems – Presented by PFP CybersecurityThis demonstration will exhibit the PFP eMonitor capability to detect malware attacks in FPGAs and IoT systems for Smart Energy, Smart Manufacturing, and Smart Medical applications. Running on the Zynq® All Programmable SoC, the PFP Cybersecurity eMonitor was designed on a System on Module (SOM) platform created by iVeia, a Xilinx Alliance Member. The PFP Cybersecurity eMonitor provides a smart, differentiated solution that addresses the real world concerns of cybersecurity in IoT applications.
- Smart Medical Imaging Development Platform – Presented by Topic, a Xilinx Premier Alliance MemberThis demonstration will illustrate the use of the Zynq All Programmable SoC to create real-time, high contrast filtering of a high resolution MRI scan to provide improved diagnostics. This visual augmentation is implemented on Topic's medical development platform and their Dynamic Process loader development environment (DDE) for dynamic runtime hardware and software configuration.
- High Availability Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet Gateway – Presented by SoC-e, a Xilinx Certified Alliance MemberThis demonstration will showcase the SoC-e design implementation of an intelligent gateway system doing sensor acquisition and data processing while also serving as a connectivity hub supporting multiple industrial connectivity standards. The gateway provides a high reliability system utilizing both the Industrial Ethernet HSR/PRP ring topology and the IEEE1588 standards to interconnect and synchronize system nodes allowing "Plug and Work" operations without system disruption.
- Smart Grid Power Monitoring – Presented by National Instruments, a Xilinx Alliance MemberThis demonstration will display how the NI Compact RIO cRIO-9068 with NI Linux Real-Time can be used to create a power monitoring system to measure, display, and analyze typical power quality measurements in a smart grid infrastructure.
- High Performance Electric Drive System – Presented by QDESYS, a Xilinx Alliance MemberThis demonstration will exhibit how the Zynq All Programmable SoC is used to provide improved efficiency over existing drive control systems by utilizing the programmable logic to implement an extremely fast and low noise pulse modulation control loop, with improved EMI and harmonics.
About Xilinx Industrial IoT Solutions
Xilinx provides flexible, standards-based solutions that combine software programmability, real-time processing, hardware optimization, and any-to-any connectivity with multi-layered security and safety for IIoT systems. Utilizing Xilinx's SDSoC software development environment, system developers can rapidly architect their Zynq device-based design system without requiring any RTL level coding. Xilinx® SDx™ software development environments - SDAccel™ and SDSoC™, and Vivado® High-level Synthesis, enable customers to rapidly develop smart, connected, and differentiated systems in a highly reliable, secure manner. Xilinx All Programmable solutions are well established and in production across a wide range of industrial applications – smart factories for networking, factory automation, motion control, motor control and machine vision; smart grid, smart medical, smart cities, and many other applications across the industrial sectors. Xilinx's strong FPGA and SoC device leadership and broad-reaching ecosystem maximize the innovation and deployment of Industrial IoT solutions to create a more secure, safe, and connected industry. To learn more about Xilinx's Industrial IoT solutions, please visit http://www.xilinx.com/applications/megatrends/industrial-iot.html.
Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs, and 3D ICs. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software defined and hardware optimized – powering industry advancements in Cloud Computing, SDN/NFV, Video/Vision, Industrial IoT, and 5G Wireless. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.