SAN JOSE, Calif., May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Yaana Technologies announced its launch of DMCA Infringement Management Solution to help Internet Service Providers efficiently process copyright infringement notices in seconds – reducing operational costs while ensuring compliance. DMCA Infringement Management Solution is available both as a fully managed service and through customer premise implementation.
"Yaana's DMCA Infringement Management Solution enables Service Providers to safeguard their business from the liabilities associated with subscriber copyright violations," says Raj Puri, CEO of Yaana Technologies. "Whether replacing an existing inefficient in-house tool or striving to become DMCA compliant for the first time, our comprehensive solution offers best-in-class technology combined with the compliance expertise our customers have come to know and trust."
The Safe Harbor provisions contained in Section 512 of the DMCA can help shield Internet Service Providers from liability for copyright violations of their subscribers and for provision of links to copyright protected material available from other Internet sources. However, these provisions depend on the Internet Service Provider's policies for notifying their infringing subscribers and escalated action plan dealing with repeat offenders; failing to be proactive against copyright infringement may result in civil litigation and significant fines.
Yaana's DMCA Infringement Management Service allows Internet Service Providers to outsource the processing of infringement notices to Yaana's NetDiscovery® Service, thereby reducing stress on internal resources, that can then be redirected to core business needs and revenue generating activities. As a Trusted Third Party to Online Service Providers, Yaana will:
- Automatically process large volumes of DMCA notifications and provide customizable escalation workflow to manage repeat infringers.
- Help reduce copyright infringement over your network by tiered notifications and responses.
- Utilize scalable infrastructure to handle rising subscriber copyright violations and retain DHCP logs while ensuring privacy for all sent and received notifications.
- Provide insight from data analytics with real-time visualization, scheduled and customized reports.
Yaana's DMCA Infringement Management System provides Internet Service Providers a cost-effective option of deploying the solution in their data center. With DMCA Infringement Management System, Online Service Providers can:
- Respond efficiently and securely to infringement notices from content owners and their agents.
- Maintain compliance with a built-in tiered notification and response system aimed at reducing copyright infringement over your network.
- Customize workflows and rules engine with configurable role and permission based visibility to adapt to each Service Provider's unique requirements.
To learn more about Yaana DMCA Infringement Management Solutions, visit Yaana's website: https://www.yaanatech.com/resources/#data-sheets
About Yaana Technologies
Yaana Technologies (www.yaanatech.com) is a leading global provider of Intelligent Compliance Solutions including compliance request management systems, data retention and analytics systems, lawful interception systems and a variety of cybersecurity mediation systems. Yaana's solutions offer our customers a cost-effective path to address the complexities related to meeting compliance needs in the rapidly evolving information communications and cloud markets worldwide.
Phone: (408) 854 – 8043
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yaana-launches-industrys-most-comprehensive-dmca-compliance-management-solution-for-isps-to-manage-rising-costs-of-copyright-infringement-notice-processing-300453976.html
SOURCE Yaana Technologies