SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Complying with Law Enforcement and other discovery demands is very complex and increasingly expensive for Service Providers. Protecting the privacy and security of subscribers' data is a critical priority with potential consequences for Telecommunication Service Providers, Wireless Service Providers, Cable MSOs, Internet Service Providers and Social Media companies. Today, Yaana Technologies released the next generation of their industry leading compliance platform, Request Management System (RMS), with enhanced features to help Service Providers effectively and efficiently fulfill legal process requests requiring historical records and process copyright infringement notices for DMCA (Digital Millennium Compliance Act) compliance, resulting in improved resource allocation and reduced costs.
"At Yaana, we enable our customers to optimize their resources while fully complying with critical legal mandates," says Raj Puri, CEO of Yaana Technologies. "RMS provides state-of-the-art privacy and security and serves as a platform which eliminates the need for costly in-house solutions that deplete internal resources and increase operating expenses, allowing our customers to focus on their core business while maintaining compliance for records production and other legal obligations."
Available as an on-premise solution or as a fully-managed service (Yaana NetDiscovery™ Compliance Service), RMS provides a highly secure and scalable platform that supports processing and retaining lawful interception and record production requests with real-time provisioning, processing DMCA copyright infringement notices for subscriber copyright violations, as well as many other compliance use cases. With the latest release, users can request sender verification through a compliance portal, easily manage multiple triage steps with a central inbox for all records production requests and copyright infringement notices, and experience an intuitive user interface with streamlined user flows. Users can quickly access volume and team performance trend charts and KPIs in the newly designed home page.
"With RMS platform, we were able to replace our inefficient, insecure paper-based processes with a completely customizable, ultra-secure solution for processing records production requests," says the head of legal compliance of a large national service provider. "RMS has enabled us to have a secure, privacy protective mechanism for simultaneously achieving compliance without building our own costly solution, saving us time and money."
With Yaana's new version of RMS, Service Providers can benefit from:
- A single platform that can be configured based on the type of legal compliance desired, including records production and DMCA infringement
- Central inbox for all records production requests and copyright infringement notices, allowing multiple triage steps with seamless integration with all major mail servers (Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to request registration through the compliance portal
- Full support for encrypted emails for sending data (PGP, Voltage, password encryption, etc.)
- Advanced security, auditing, and reporting features
- User-driven interface design with streamlined user flows
- Support for English, Spanish and Portuguese languages
- Detailed logs to keep track of all changes applied to records production requests and copyright infringement notices, both manual and automated
- Workflow automation with automated processing for high volumes of requests and notices
RMS seamlessly integrates with any of the existing data repositories or data lakes including Yaana's Data Retention System (DRS).
To speak with a sales person or learn more about Yaana's Request Management System, visit Yaana's website: https://www.yaanatech.com/resources/#data-sheets
About Yaana Technologies
Yaana Technologies (www.yaanatech.com) is a leading global provider of Intelligent Compliance Solutions including compliance request management systems, data retention and analytics systems, lawful interception systems and a variety of cybersecurity mediation systems. Yaana's solutions offer our customers a cost-effective path to address the complexities related to meeting compliance needs in the rapidly evolving information communications and cloud markets worldwide.
Phone: (408) 854 – 8043
SOURCE Yaana Technologies