NEW YORK, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, has announced the 20 newest honorees of Amazing Women in eCommerce (AWIE). AWIE is a community dedicated to recognizing the women who are shaping the future of how we buy, while raising money for Girls Inc. to build up the next generation of women business leaders.
Selected from more than a thousand women nominated by peers and champions from the broader retail industry, Yotpo's third annual group of honorees is a coterie of diverse industry leaders united in their commitment to boldly drive the industry forward.
Notable 2020 honorees include:
- Trinity Mouzon Wofford, Co-founder & CEO of superfood company Golde: the 'youngest black woman to launch a line in Sephora' and featured on Forbes 30 Under 30
- Helena Price Hambrecht, Co-founder & Co-CEO of aperitif disruptor Haus: a change-agent for how America drinks
- Alexandra Tanner, AVP Digital Marketing & eCommerce of L'Oreal's direct-to-consumer brand Color&Co: putting the power of personalized hair color in the hands of the individual
- Laural Simeon, Senior Director of eCommerce & Online Sales at sportswear icon Fila: the muscle behind transformation
- Lillian Tung, Co-founder & CEO of whole-bodycare line Fur: bravely leading public conversations around pubic hair
- Lauren Bosworth, Founder & CEO of progressive female wellness brand Love Wellness: inspiring women to take control of their own health
- Rahni Ragins, Project Manager for conservancy powerhouse Patagonia: scaling a global customer experience to new heights.
Yotpo's AWIE class of 2020 also includes women at the vanguard of eCommerce technology: Victoria Aisenberg of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Lindy Crea of Klarna, Meghan Stabler of BigCommerce, Aggie Grabowska of Shopify Plus, and many more.
"The Amazing Women in eCommerce being recognized by Yotpo this year are emblematic of the pride, passion, and true grit it takes to change the conversation, create culture shift, and move the needle on how consumers should be served by brands," said Cristina Dinozo, Sr. Director of Brand Marketing at Yotpo. "They elevate eCommerce to meet the heightened customer expectation for emotional engagement and superior shopping experiences."
The full list of Amazing Women in eCommerce honorees is available on womeninecomm.com, featuring interviews that highlight personal stories, professional achievements, and sources of inspiration.
With every AWIE nomination, Yotpo is donating $5 to Girls Inc, an organization dedicated to inspiring and encouraging all girls to be "Strong, Smart, and Bold." Having already gifted $20,000 to Girls Inc., Yotpo calls on the retail industry to join in amplifying its efforts by donating on the AWIE website, womeninecomm.com.
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, Love Wellness, Beautycounter, and Rothy's accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting customer experiences.Integrated with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, and top eCommerce platforms, Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
PRESS CONTACT: [email protected]