COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development program, "Disney's Approach to Business Excellence," to Columbus on October 28, 2010. Sponsored locally by Columbus Young Professionals Club, the full-day event will give area professionals an opportunity to "experience the business behind the magic."
"These are turbulent times for the business community," said Jeff James, vice president for Disney Institute. "Bringing Disney and its proven business strategies to Columbus is one way we're working to help local organizations grow and prosper."
The October 28 program will bring the best of Disney Institute content to Columbus.
"This is a convenient way to experience Disney Institute programs in local business communities," said James. "Our programs teach easily-adaptable strategies and best practices that have been part of our company for more than 80 years."
The full-day "Disney's Approach to Business Excellence" program introduces participants to four core Disney business principles:
- Disney's Approach to Inspiring Creativity – Focused on strategies and tactics that have helped Disney maintain its creative and innovative culture in good times and bad, this program can help other organizations be equally successful.
- Disney's Approach to Leadership Excellence -- Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will explore strategies and methods for improving team results through proven leadership philosophies that are used to exhibit the values and behaviors that generate results.
- Disney's Approach to People Management -- The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore the Disney approach to selection, training, retention, and communication, all of which sustain a supportive and interactive culture.
- Disney's Approach to Quality Service – In an era where everyone is competing for business and market share, excellent customer service isn't a luxury, it is mission critical. Participants discover how Disney exceeds expectations through its service infrastructure, ongoing research, and established service standards.
- Disney's Approach to Brand Loyalty – The relationship between consumer experiences and a company's brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization's brand and retain customers for life.
"What makes the Disney learning experience so different and meaningful is that we don't simply teach theory," said James. "We give participants an 'insider's look' at business philosophies that have helped Disney consistently rank as one of the world's most admired companies and brands. Engaging content presented in an entertaining fashion provides participants with tools that can literally transform their organizations."
Program registration is regularly $395 per person and includes all course materials, a light breakfast and lunch. You can receive a $50 discount by using the following promotion code when registering: COLPR50. For more information or to register, call 877-544-2384 or visit us at http://www.keyscolumbusoh.com/
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute was created to showcase "the business behind the magic" – Disney best practices that easily adapt to other organizations. One of the most recognized names in professional development, Disney Institute travels the world offering engaging seminars, workshops and presentations, as well as fully customized programming. Immersive learning experiences are also offered at Disney destinations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, enabling participants to go behind the scenes and see firsthand how business theory drives operational excellence. The Disney Institute client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500 and a wide range of small businesses, non-profits and government agencies.
SOURCE Disney Institute