NAPLES, Fla., Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulldog Adjusters will hold a How to Dispute A Low Settlement workshop at New Hope Ministries in Naples on December 4th at 1pm. The event, Your Insurance Claim Questions Finally Answered, will help homeowners learn how to get the largest possible settlement.
You're invited to enjoy refreshments and learn how to get more money to make repairs. We're going to teach you how to fight a denied claim.
During this event, homeowners will engage with insurance claims experts including Vince Lefton, public adjuster, Andy Fuxa, insurance claims attorney, and Joe Puentes, Mold Remediation Specialist.
In addition to bringing your questions to claims experts, you will also learn about mold that often grows after you've received your settlement.
"Your Insurance Claim Questions Finally Answered is a great opportunity for homeowners in Naples to learn that they can get more from their insurance companies. They don't have to take the first offer," said Vince Lefton, co-founder of Bulldog Adjusters.
To register for this event, RSVP on Facebook by going to Your Insurance Claim Questions Finally Answered. You may also call Vince at (954) 507-4210. For more information about Bulldog Adjusters, visit BulldogAdjusters.com.
- Where: New Hope Ministries: Dining Hall
**7675 Davis Blvd, Naples, FL 34104**
- When: Monday, December 4th from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Event Title: Your Insurance Claim Questions Finally Answered
- Purpose: Empower homeowners who are filing insurance claims for property damage or business interruptions due to Hurricane Irma.
- Help homeowners dispute a low settlement with their insurance companies.
SOURCE Bulldog Adjusters