SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 13, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- What happens when eight spoiled brats are torn away from their never-ending cash flow, benefactors and perfect, stress-free life? Season two of "You're Cut Off!" premiering Monday, January 10 at 9 PM ET/PT is giving viewers another opportunity to get a fly on the wall look as life coach Laura Baron returns to strip eight women from their posh lifestyles and help them become self sufficient, confident adults. These women will be forced to live together as they go through spoiled rotten rehab and complete simple tasks such as cleaning up the kitchen, shopping on a budget, and working with charities - but can these spoiled girls make it all the way to their graduation day?
Falling for the ruse that they're off to star in the new hit reality show "The Search for the Next 'It' Girl," these ladies are shocked to find that their credit cards have been canceled and their rich benefactors have cut them off. Now these spoiled princesses will have to learn to live like the rest of us. Unaccustomed to the idea of a budget or the use of a dust pan, the girls of season two may find that that the basic challenges that "normal" people face are just too tough for their manicured hands. Season two's cast consists of eight exceptionally spoiled ladies who must participate in Laura Baron's program whether they like it or not – which isn't for a girl that has always called the shots. This season we'll meet…
- Lauren, 25 - Nashville, TN - Lauren is the self-proclaimed "HBBQ: Has Been Beauty Queen." She was crowned Miss Tennessee 2006 and competed in Miss USA 2006. While her parents pay for her rent and her lifestyle, Lauren dreams of being the President's wife.
- JessiCA, 23 -Lauderdale-By-The Sea, FL – When Jessica is not driving around in her customized Mercedes, she's shopping for $20,000 dollar dresses. She's known as the Palm Beach socialite and is used to a life of excess.
- Hana, 28 - Hollywood, CA – Hana is an LA socialite who is used to the VIP treatment. It takes a staff to support her sheltered life, from stylists to assistants to drivers to even bodyguards.
- NADIA, 21 - Katy, TX – Nadia's parents own a chain of high end day spas, which Nadia is quick to claim as her own. Since somebody else is always there to take care of her baby daughter, Nadia spends her free time getting pampered at the spa and partying at night.
- Marcy, 26 - Buena Park, CA – A self described plus-sized princess, Marcy is an only child who lives at home with her parents. She spends her free time shopping, counting her Louis Vuittons, and yelling at her trainer.
- AIMEE, 27 - Houston, TX – Aimee lives by the motto "Do not do for yourself what others can do for you." She still lives with her mother who sacrifices her own vacation time because Aimee demands a trip every few months.
- JeNn, 28 - West Hollywood, CA – Jen lives a pampered life supported by her parents. When she's not flying to her family's other homes in Florida, Las Vegas, or Washington, D.C., Jen spends much of her time poolside, getting a tan, or at the plastic surgeon's office.
- SHAKYRA, 25 – Brooklyn, NY – Shakyra's friends nicknamed her "Vanity" because she begins each day by talking to herself in the mirror. She just moved in with her boyfriend who showers her with designer clothes and vacations while she works on spending his cash.
With this new cast comes new tasks, fresh cat fights, and more lessons learned… at least we hope. The first season showed us that some girls just couldn't take the heat when asked to lift a finger, so find out who passes and who fails the test of humility and hard work in season two of "You're Cut Off!"
Viewers can catch a sneak peek of the season's first episode on VH1.com the week before it premieres on air. Subsequent episodes will be available on VH1.com the morning after they air. Additional video content from "You're Cut Off" including bonus scenes and exclusive extras from each episode will be available on VH1.com and on VH1 Mobile throughout the season.
VH1's "You're Cut Off!" is produced by Fly on the Wall Entertainment. Executive producers are Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Amy Palmer and Rachel Tung. Executive producers for VH1 are Shelly Tatro, Kari McFarland and Jeff Olde. Warren Cohen serves as Supervising Producer.
VH1 connects viewers to the music, artists and pop culture that matter to them most with TV series, specials, live events, exclusive online content and public affairs initiatives. VH1 is available in 98 million households in the U.S. VH1 also has an array of digital channels and services including VH1Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Mobile, VH1Games and extensive broadband video on VH1.com. Connect with VH1 at VH1.com.