AVENTURA, Fla., May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ZENEDGE, a leading provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence (AI) driven Web Application Firewall (WAF) and DDoS cybersecurity solutions, announced today record breaking 1Q2016 performance. The company continues to win and onboard key customers at a rapid pace and is on a strong growth trajectory as it meets the demand for cloud-based cybersecurity, managed 24x7 by top cybersecurity experts.
Organizations are looking to cloud-based, turnkey cybersecurity solution providers that understand the challenges in the space and manage the solution entirely, as a natural extension of the in house IT organization. ZENEDGE combines management of an enterprise-grade web application firewall with commercial rules, threat intelligence feeds, DDoS Layer 3, 4 and Layer 7 protection with a user-friendly, real-time web portal. This portal, in conjunction with a 24x7 tuning and monitoring service provided by top cybersecurity experts, places ZENEDGE in a winning market position with a clearly differentiating value proposition.
ZENEDGE is at the heart of the fast growing and converging DDoS and WAF markets, delivering a seamless solution to protect web applications and networks, addressing the needs of a multi-billion dollar market. As a result, the Company was able to demonstrate significant growth:
- Over 10,000 web applications and networks protected by the ZENEDGE platform
- Established global partner network with active coverage in the US, Canada, Europe and Latin America
- YoY Customer retention rate over 98%
- YoY Annual Recurring Revenue increase of 770%
Key Customer Acquisitions
ZENEDGE continues to win against established legacy vendors and displace incumbent WAF and DDoS providers. The Company continues to have strong momentum in gaming, media and entertainment, e-commerce and information technology verticals, with a large number of strategic wins providing network DDoS protection for ISPs, data centers and hosting solution providers.
Specific industry wins include:
- A European stock exchange that did not want to go with a recommended legacy vendor but instead find the next generation technology company with strong vision and execution
- A large Canadian telco that chose ZENEDGE over two other established vendors in a POC whereby ZENEDGE satisfied the requirement with out-of-the-box protection where others failed even with custom configurations
- Large gaming and entertainment companies which discovered the value of the proven 24x7 monitoring and mitigation capabilities of ZENEDGE
- Several ecommerce vendors who were looking for a cloud-based solution provider with a PCI compliant infrastructure
- Government entities who entrust their web sites to ZENEDGE during election time
Thought Leadership and Cutting Edge Technology
ZENEDGE continues to deliver on its vision of a next generation platform with best-in-class capabilities for web application firewall and DDoS mitigation. Some of the new features introduced on the ZENEDGE platform include:
- ZENEDGE AI™: A next gen web application firewall that leverages a supervised machine learning algorithm to bring tuning times measured in hours, not weeks. Leveraging ZENEDGE's patent-pending AI model based on proprietary machine learning algorithms, ZENEDGE AI inspects web traffic in real-time, identifies threats and malicious behavior. ZENEDGE AI dynamically updates security postures, thus reducing hardening time by 10x.
- ZENEDGE RapidBGP™: An on-demand detection, routing and automated DDOS mitigation solution that reduces time-to-mitigate (TTM) to under 60 seconds
- Global DDoS Mitigation: Geographically dispersed data centers leveraging best of breed Arbor and Juniper hardware and ZENEDGE proprietary algorithms to deliver best-in-class DDoS mitigation capabilities
- Always-On Network DDoS Protection for Individual IPs: Leveraging proprietary ZENEDGE technology, ZENEDGE can protect any range of IPs, from a single IP to dozens, without requiring BGP routing, ideal for gaming servers and SaaS applications
"In 2014, we set out to deliver an enterprise class, cloud-based managed cybersecurity solution to address the growing need to deliver expertise and automation to an industry that heavily relied on manual labor and people to monitor and mitigate cyber-attacks," said Yuri Frayman, CEO at ZENEDGE. "Our momentum to date and acceptance of our solution and the high customer retention rate is proof that organizations are ready to leave behind the legacy solutions and embrace a platform powered by machine learning and automation techniques and managed by top cybersecurity experts, with no on premise hardware. We are grateful for the rapid adoption to date and will continue to innovate and provide our customers with the best cybersecurity solution to ensure their web applications and networks remain safe and operational."
- Contact us to see the ZENEDGE platform in action
- Watch ZENEDGE CTO Leon Kuperman articulate the ZENEDGE value proposition
- Read our blog
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
ZENEDGE is a leading global provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions for Web Application Firewall (WAF) and DDoS mitigation. The company announced in 2016 Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Cybersecurity and one week later was honored for being a security company to watch in Los Angeles. ZENEDGE is Level 1 PCI Compliant and protects thousands of web sites and networks for SaaS, Data Centers, Energy, Gaming, Financial Services, eCommerce, Technology, Media, Entertainment, Healthcare and Government. ZENEDGE is headquartered in Aventura, Florida and lead by technical pedigrees who have exited to Google. For more information, visit www.zenedge.com.
Logo - https://goo.gl/Rv9b2z